• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A little TRON to show you all

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ToaofGamecube

It is on KHU and the official website, of course those who don't read Japanese wouldn't know for sure...

Oh well. Another world or not, they'll get away with it and although it MAY not be ur fave world, you'll beat it.

pap64

Drama Setter said:
Smh at Tron, most disappointing world to me so far.

Wow, already a dissapointment when not even an official confirmation has been made...

Tsk tsk tsk...

-pap64

K

Kegluneq

well is there a picture that i can see of sora in tron stuff?

Non-Existant One

Ugh!!! How dare you blaspheme the name of KH2 with that crap! Those that believe or even start to think that it would be a good world need to be shot, several times in the back! Tron!?! Eke! Nomura please say it an’t so. I know it’s just a rumor world for the time being, but I hope it’s just that, a rumor. Hopefully one that will never ever come true. Tron!? I shudder at the shear thought of it.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
KHandBritney said:
Ok I'm not playing your little baby games....I just told some people about it that didn't know about it. So dont give me a heard time about this okay. If you have a problem with this then just stay off this thread. Also dont call people a noob when your the one trying to act like one. Not everyone knows every single Disney movie!

Hey, guess what?

I WASN'T TALKING TO YOU

But now that you've gotton me started, i thought I'd also point out that I NEVER CALLED ANYONE A N00B YOU JACKASS, DON'T PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH

So kindly shut the f*ck up <_<​

Last edited:

pap64

Non-Existant One said:
Ugh!!! How dare you blaspheme the name of KH2 with that crap! Those that believe or even start to think that it would be a good world need to be shot, several times in the back! Tron!?! Eke! Nomura please say it an’t so. I know it’s just a rumor world for the time being, but I hope it’s just that, a rumor. Hopefully one that will never ever come true. Tron!? I shudder at the shear thought of it.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is the kind of "fan" I was talking about in my essay...

Dude...

You haven't even played the game yet. Square just takes the world and it's characters and alters it so that it can be PLAYABLE. I'm sure they will not only adapt the movie TRON if the rumors were true they would update it.

You people need to go back and read my essay again, you are missing the point with this TRON bussiness...

-pap64

helios

Bronze Member
I dont like the idea its still hard to think of tron in KH2.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
ZOMG TRON IN KH2 OMGGFG DAT IZ LEIK TEH SUXORRZ!!112`!1

So far this whole Tron thing is just a rumor, KHU has put something about it on their website, but without any references to any reliable sites. Until I get some good screenies or confirmations from SE, I'll just consider this a rumor.

Personally, I vaguely remember Tron. But even if the movie sucked, that doesn't mean it'd be just as bad if it were made into a KH2-world.
Also, stop the flaming. It's easy enough to express your opinion on a videogame without calling eachother noobs or jackasses.

Continue.

Last edited:

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
velocity2325 said:
i hope it doesnt come out in kh2 it just doesnt seem to fit right
Ok saying this is like saying Traverse Town isnt right for the game. In fact you dont even know where in the storyline itll be in or what youll do there. So im going to say sit down (Unless you are sitting already) and please stay quiet.

pi r circles said:
Tron isn't good
For what reason did you make this comment. If I was to take this in the right context you are saying the security program from the movie is a bad guy. Whi ch is wrong. He was considered the good guy. And if I take this in the context you were implying you are saying the movie is not a good movie. Well what are you comparing it to? What is it that makes a bad movie? Is it the bad graphics, the strange storyline, or the line of thought that would cause you to think to find out where the storyline is? You must remember that this was made in the 80's a time when the graphics of this movie were godly. You know what system of video game they had back then? Atari. and 8-bit video game system. THats all I have to say. So now think before you post.

BHK out.

helios

Bronze Member
4 some reason i still cant see the damn pics now im angry i at least wanted to see what the world looked like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back