• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

a logical explanation of ven/roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
ven/roxas/sora connection
Instead of assuming stuff frombirth by sleep which we don't know about for sure, I am using what we already know.

I think that Ven's connection to Sora may not even occur chronologically in bbs. Xemnas apparently believes that Ven's body is in the chamber of waking. This means he's dead. His body and heart are there, but no soul. Well when Sora unlocks his heart to free kairi, kairi's heart returns to her body, namine' is created from sora's body and whatever she takes from kairi, and then Roxas is supposedly created. Well if later sora regained his body, then Sora's soul wouldn't have anyplace to go. Therefore, it made it's way to Ven's body and heart in the chamber of WAKING hence Roxas is born. This would explain Roxas' physical traits of Ven, his ability to feel with a personality, furthermore different from the Sora's, and why he is still part of Sora.

Last edited:

peachie

You're suggesting Ven's soul went to Sora, right? Well, the soul in KH simply keeps the body alive, it's the "battery". It doesn't have any important connections to a person's identity/emotions/memories, that's what the heart is for. A soul separating from a body in KH means death. A souless body is a corpse in KH.

So I doubt Ven's soul went to Sora, because having an extra soul inside of him would be pointless. If anything of Ven's went to Sora it was probably either his memories or heart itself.

sora's soul went to ven's body and it's never said soul is of no significance. after all, how would the organization members retain their memories since they don't have hearts? Basically what I'm saying is Roxas is made up of Ven's heart and body, and sora's soul.

peachie

sora's soul went to ven's body and it's never said soul is of no significance. after all, how would the organization members retain their memories since they don't have hearts? Basically what I'm saying is Roxas is made up of Ven's heart and body, and sora's soul.

I didn't say souls did not have significance, just different significance than hearts. And had Sora's soul separated from its body he would have died.

yall, remember sora turned into a heartless. no matter what he doesn't have a soul because without roxas inside him he doesn't have a soul or a body. but kairi with her light returned sora's body to him. this leaves his soul out there alone. it enters in to ven's body (who knows possibly mistaking it for sora) and creates roxas. that's rele the only way roxas could have been created w/o something happening in the upcoming game with ven's heart joining with sora. honestly i think that theory is odd because that would put sora with three hearts at once.

abey34

ven/roxas/sora connection
Instead of assuming stuff frombirth by sleep which we don't know about for sure, I am using what we already know.

I think that Ven's connection to Sora may not even occur chronologically in bbs. Xemnas apparently believes that Ven's body is in the chamber of waking. This means he's dead. His body and heart are there, but no soul. Well when Sora unlocks his heart to free kairi, kairi's heart returns to her body, namine' is created from sora's body and whatever she takes from kairi, and then Roxas is supposedly created. Well if later sora regained his body, then Sora's soul wouldn't have anyplace to go. Therefore, it made it's way to Ven's body and heart in the chamber of WAKING hence Roxas is born. This would explain Roxas' physical traits of Ven, his ability to feel with a personality, furthermore different from the Sora's, and why he is still part of Sora.

I totally was thinking this. Nice find:lol::lol::lol:

Jumpcolour

yall, remember sora turned into a heartless. no matter what he doesn't have a soul because without roxas inside him he doesn't have a soul or a body. but kairi with her light returned sora's body to him. this leaves his soul out there alone. it enters in to ven's body (who knows possibly mistaking it for sora) and creates roxas. that's rele the only way roxas could have been created w/o something happening in the upcoming game with ven's heart joining with sora. honestly i think that theory is odd because that would put sora with three hearts at once.

But Roxas is Soras nobody, not a diffrent person

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
yall, remember sora turned into a heartless. no matter what he doesn't have a soul because without roxas inside him he doesn't have a soul or a body. but kairi with her light returned sora's body to him.
No she didnt. SHe just allowed him to have human form of his heart. He is just a heart.

this leaves his soul out there alone
In Roxas.

it enters in to ven's body (who knows possibly mistaking it for sora) and creates roxas.
Or it happens the regular way. Roxas can be formed the normal way.

that's rele the only way roxas could have been created w/o something happening in the upcoming game with ven's heart joining with sora..

You can explain his existance like you can explain all the other nobodies existance.

well we know he's special somehow. i was thinking he was created in a special way because namine' was created from kairi's heart leaving sora's body therefore taking the fabric of sora's body.

and idk about the resemblance to sora. this has been said to possibly just be a similar character design or it could be that people view him that way when they are told who's nobody he is.

i just can't wait for this game to come out! my head is bursting with theories!

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
I think that Ven's connection to Sora may not even occur chronologically in bbs. Xemnas apparently believes that Ven's body is in the chamber of waking.
Or just Xigbar believes that, and Xemnas may be looking for something else. Also, if Ven was in the RoA, there's nothing to hint that it's just his body in there (we don't know what Aqua's armor means).

This means he's dead.
Kairi separated from her body, she was still alive, in a sense.

Well when Sora unlocks his heart to free kairi, kairi's heart returns to her body, namine' is created from sora's body and whatever she takes from kairi, and then Roxas is supposedly created.
Nothing was taken from Kairi during Namine's birth.

Well if later sora regained his body, then Sora's soul wouldn't have anyplace to go.
Like Ex said, just a floating heart. Also, the body and soul are usually a one-package deal; if the soul leaves the body, it means death (according to the ARs).
Therefore, it made it's way to Ven's body and heart in the chamber of WAKING hence Roxas is born. This would explain Roxas' physical traits of Ven, his ability to feel with a personality, furthermore different from the Sora's, and why he is still part of Sora.
Roxas was born in Twilight Town.

well we still don't know where the room is located for sure.

but i think if sora's body was used, he would resemble sora more and not ventus. i mean the five apprentices look nearly identical to their counterparts (except xigbar who looks younger and healthier)

but all in all it's just a thought that came to mind. i apparently have lots of those BD

Jumpcolour

Roxas could be special in the way that he could use the keyblade and is related to Sora
and was created alongside Namine

7thspade

So what about the whole "You look a lot like Sora" that people kept saying to Roxas?

Well, nobody actually said "Gee, Roxas, you look a lot like Sora." When ever someone was comparing Roxas to another person, they always used a pronoun, not specifying that they were talking about Sora. "He looks a lot like you", "He used to give me that same look", "Why do you always look at me like I just drowned your goldfish?"
They could be talking about Ven.

Oh, and Roxas and Namine are both special Nobodies because they weren't created in the common way. Namine came from Sora's body, but she is Kairi's Nobody. I'm not quite sure how Roxas was created if Sora's body was already in use, though it's probably just because I forgot the reason.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
but i think if sora's body was used, he would resemble sora more and not ventus. i mean the five apprentices look nearly identical to their counterparts (except xigbar who looks younger and healthier)
Well, it's usually the memories that determine how one's nobody looks, otherwise the body by itself would probably look like a common nobody (or just nothing at all). Sora's memories didn't make it into Roxas, so the latter either stuck with whatever memories Sora didn't take (in this case, Ven's memories) or took that shape for unknown reasons, like Namine.

"He looks a lot like you",
Xemnas also said, "I've come to meet him," most likely referring to Sora.

Oh, and Roxas and Namine are both special Nobodies because they weren't created in the common way. Namine came from Sora's body, but she is Kairi's Nobody. I'm not quite sure how Roxas was created if Sora's body was already in use, though it's probably just because I forgot the reason.

Other way around; Roxas had Sora's body+soul.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back