• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

a logical explanation of ven/roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
It has never been said that the Soul is not important but it is never said that it is. But it is said that there is a Soul so if there was no importance to it why mention it?

My guess it that is does have importance that has not been revealed. It is possible that the Soul and Heart can retain memoires. That would explain why Nobodies have memories. Without a heart they wouldn't remember one second ago cause there would be nothing to hold those memories.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I think that Ven's connection to Sora may not even occur chronologically in bbs. Xemnas apparently believes that Ven's body is in the chamber of waking.

It's only theorized that Xemnas is looking for Ven though it seems likely that he is. Also it's more likely that his armour is keep there not a corpse keept there for ten years.

This means he's dead.

We don't know that yet. Right now it's just an assumption.

ven/roxas/sora connection
His body and heart are there, but no soul. Well when Sora unlocks his heart to free kairi, kairi's heart returns to her body, namine' is created from sora's body and whatever she takes from kairi, and then Roxas is supposedly created. Well if later sora regained his body, then Sora's soul wouldn't have anyplace to go. Therefore, it made it's way to Ven's body and heart in the chamber of WAKING hence Roxas is born. This would explain Roxas' physical traits of Ven, his ability to feel with a personality, furthermore different from the Sora's, and why he is still part of Sora.

I doubt a soul would would just find its way into a body and bring it back to life. Besides there's the question of how Ven now Roxas would end up in TT. Also Nomura already said that Ven and Roxas are two entirely different people.

Xemnas also said, "I've come to meet him," most likely referring to Sora.
normure said that the scene at the dark meridian didn't necessarily actually happen. it was more of a dream of roxas'.

also this is what the SAR says about the birth of Namine'. Naminé emerged as Kairi's Nobody...but the body and soul necessary to exist as a Nobody belonged to Sora.

here's his statement on roxas
It would seem Roxas is much like Naminé. Naminé is Kairi's Nobody, but came into being via Sora's body and soul. Likewise, Roxas is Sora's Nobody, but was left behind because Sora's Heartless regained human form using Kairi's heart instead of his own. Sora is similar to Ansem SoD in how he came into having a physical appearance right? Except Ansem used Riku's body, Sora used Kairi's heartr which wasn't tainted so he was no longer a heartless unlike ansem SoD.

Dragonsblight

Sora is similar to Ansem SoD in how he came into having a physical appearance right? Except Ansem used Riku's body, Sora used Kairi's heartr which wasn't tainted so he was no longer a heartless unlike ansem SoD.

It wouldnt matter if someones heart was tainted if kari's heart was tainted( which i know it wasnt) and sora used her heart he could still become whole but in any case he was not whole nor a heartless he was well i dont even know what to call it i mean Roxas was his soul and body so obviously he was not whole. One question of mine is why did Xehanorts heartless maintain his looks/physical appearance while Sora became a freakin shadow.

AxelsVirtue

Instead of assuming stuff frombirth by sleep which we don't know about for sure, I am using what we already know.

I think that Ven's connection to Sora may not even occur chronologically in bbs. Xemnas apparently believes that Ven's body is in the chamber of waking. This means he's dead. His body and heart are there, but no soul. Well when Sora unlocks his heart to free kairi, kairi's heart returns to her body, namine' is created from sora's body and whatever she takes from kairi, and then Roxas is supposedly created. Well if later sora regained his body, then Sora's soul wouldn't have anyplace to go. Therefore, it made it's way to Ven's body and heart in the chamber of WAKING hence Roxas is born. This would explain Roxas' physical traits of Ven, his ability to feel with a personality, furthermore different from the Sora's, and why he is still part of Sora.

I fully agree with the final outcome. As for the way in which that outcome was reached, well it would probably be simpler to just give you a link to my theory.

Nobodys possessing Hearts theory (completed) Spoiler Warning!!

silentmusic16

Instead of assuming stuff frombirth by sleep which we don't know about for sure, I am using what we already know.

I think that Ven's connection to Sora may not even occur chronologically in bbs. Xemnas apparently believes that Ven's body is in the chamber of waking. This means he's dead. His body and heart are there, but no soul. Well when Sora unlocks his heart to free kairi, kairi's heart returns to her body, namine' is created from sora's body and whatever she takes from kairi, and then Roxas is supposedly created. Well if later sora regained his body, then Sora's soul wouldn't have anyplace to go. Therefore, it made it's way to Ven's body and heart in the chamber of WAKING hence Roxas is born. This would explain Roxas' physical traits of Ven, his ability to feel with a personality, furthermore different from the Sora's, and why he is still part of Sora.

hm. that makes sense. so really, as most of us (i think) agree, roxas isnt a nobody at all. neither is nami

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
normure said that the scene at the dark meridian didn't necessarily actually happen. it was more of a dream of roxas'.
It's still a reference to how Roxas looks like Sora, though.

here's his statement on roxas
It would seem Roxas is much like Naminé. Naminé is Kairi's Nobody, but came into being via Sora's body and soul.
I think that actually means that Namine was born through Kairi's heart leaving a body that's turning into a nobody. Otherwise, Kairi would have two bodies and two souls after fusing with Namine.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
I think its more along the lines of.

OH NOEZ IM BECIMING A HEARTLESS LET ME THINK OF MY WARMEST MEMORIES!
OH SNAP NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT I HAS TWO KAIRI AND SOME RANDOM GUY I CANT REMEMBER WELL!

BAM.
The connection between Sora roxas and ven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back