• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A look at Vanitas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
[img]http://www.khinsider.com/images/BirthBySleep/final-fantasy-13-14-foe-tonelico10.jpg[/img]

In that last panel on the bottom right, that is Ventus being reflected off Vanitas' helmet right? And you can see what looks like a golden/amber like eye. So that kind of puts Vanitas in the Xehanort factor, maybe maybe not

EDIT: Sorry looks like a thread was already made haha. This may be closed.

Last edited:

Jumpcolour

it didn't even show his left eye..

it showed his right eye.. lol

.........................................crap...............................................
Fine!

EDIT: his left side of his right eye looks like it should be on the left side of his left eye

Better?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Ven's reflection is very distracting.

thesupersakura

Kinda looks like a chicks eye, and looks like Vanitas might have some sort of hair band type thing on...wonder who this shall turn out to be.

EDIT: Also, could be Terra...but who knows, I mean he always talks about Terra "disappearing" so...I have no clue, will find out once it drops in Japan though.

crazzyBRY

.........................................crap...............................................
Fine!

EDIT: his left side of his right eye looks like it should be on the left side of his left eye

Better?

what makes you sure about that??

we only see HALF PART of his EYE..or not even half..

lol

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Vens hair is going the wrong way unless thats a mirrior o.o

Nevermind im slow i just noticed the helmet o.o
lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back