• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A major slash not yet covered!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ssj7Crono

Website
www.myspace.com
sora's probably gay, remember when he meets up with riku and hes like "ive been searching all over for you!" then he starts crying and all. ive also noticed that after this point he spends more time with riku than with kairi.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
yeah missin ur best friend can be a bitch, and when ur around alot of people u don't like all the time, and U find that the one person that U can chill and relax and laugh with is gone, U'd be just as wanting to be with ur friend again....
And Axel is da man so yeah, just voicing my opinion

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
How in the world would you consider Sora and Riku or Roxas and Axel gay?!
Axel and Roxas are almost like brothers. Axel probably considerd Roxas as the little brother that he never had. While Sora and Riku had a special bond. They were friends since forever and they will continue being friends intill their time is up. They were really close, but not like that. Sora loves Kairi and Riku thinks of Sora as a brother and a rival. What makes you think that they were gay? That is just wrong and just, can't find the word for it.

iseedisneyppl911

Website
www.myspace.com
haha this thread is funny :) Well I've always made jokes about those four being gay. I mean its soooo easy.

Axel: "Roxas was the only one I liked... He made me feel like i had a heart..."

.....GOOD LORD! I pretty much died of laughter right there. But then...someone actually DID die which made me practically cry because he was awesome, the best character in the game. *tear* He could've been a good queer friend...like on Will & Grace.

And it's funny when Sora is more excited and starts crying when he's reunited with Riku...but with Kairi...he's just...just...i dunno! just queer i guess.

Poor Naminé and Kairi, that just don't have a chance...

p.s. if your one of those people who get mad over this stuff. its just a joke and just cool your pants and let the rest of us have our funny threads

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
iseedisneyppl911 said:
haha this thread is funny :) Well I've always made jokes about those four being gay. I mean its soooo easy.

Axel: "Roxas was the only one I liked... He made me feel like i had a heart..."

.....GOOD LORD! I pretty much died of laughter right there. But then...someone actually DID die which made me practically cry because he was awesome, the best character in the game. *tear* He could've been a good queer friend...like on Will & Grace.

And it's funny when Sora is more excited and starts crying when he's reunited with Riku...but with Kairi...he's just...just...i dunno! just queer i guess.

Poor Naminé and Kairi, that just don't have a chance...

p.s. if your one of those people who get mad over this stuff. its just a joke and just cool your pants and let the rest of us have our funny threads

I guess you are right. But I am still left feeling uneasy.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Ok, why are so many people on here getting angry? Every now and then, I come back to this thread and I see people talking about "people who think roxas and axel are gay."

Here's something that everybody in here needs to understand: SLASHES ARE JOKES!!! JOKES! JOKES! KEYWORD = JOKES! THEY ARE NOT SERIOUS! THEY ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN LITERALLY! WE KNOW THAT ROXAS AND AXEL ARE NOT GAY!

Ok, does everybody understand that yet? Is there anybody here still confused? If somebody here is still confused, then please pm me so that I can flame the crap out of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back