• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A match, I think

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Sexually yes, but for this battle I don't really have any kind of preference to speak of.
Just tell me what guidelines you want and I will abide.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Hah. Well, I'm not too big on rules. Only just the basics. Setting up parameters can add to the luster, but I've no doubt we're both creative enough to imagine any number of things without needing guidelines.

Which will be the exact purpose here. In the place where we will do battle, literally all things are possible. It begins in a void, empty space with absolutely nothing for light years around, yet it is teeming with energy. Using our character's minds, we can alter the area around us however we please, to create or alter anything that isn't a part of our opponent.

My character's name is Bellefast, or Tenzo depending on who you ask. Would you like a template, or is it all the same to you? Just put down your character's name, and we'll run with it from there.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Okay so I'm going to make an ass out of u and me and ASSume that this is a power character battle, in which case I will use my character Odin of Fire, and unless you want a template I see no reason that we should waste our time on them.
Now you can make the opening post if you desire.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
"It's cold in here."

"Then maybe we should get a fire going."

Flames sprung up, in the center of a dismal abyss. The emptiness of this place added to the chilling feeling, and the vast amounts of energy flooding the scene only served to make it more eerie. There is a certain peace, however, in darkness, a sense of calm righteousness that soothes the soul. It allows a man to be what he pleases, to act how he would most like to act, if only just in that he finds himself alone. Even in a crowded room, darkness can allow certain freedoms that can never be known in the light. This tale is not about darkness though, but creation.

From the bowels of these flames burst forth a tiny sprout, screaming in agony as it was charred. Nonetheless, it continued to grow at an astonishing rate; plants never did anything quickly; and was soon a massive, spire of a tree, it's branches reaching toward the heavens that it could only dream to touch. Granting that trees even have dreams. It was a welcome green in a colorless world. At it's base, the flames still burned, but now it seemed the great oak was unharmed by it's heat, in fact embracing its light. Life was brought to this place, and it was only just the beginning of this world's wonders. This powerful flora could never imagine the events that would soon take place among it's roots.

Bellefast had not taken a physical body with him to this place, and so his essence was now rooted to this tree, waiting for something....interesting.... to occur. These things tended to happen around him. Perhaps his strange power attracted attention like bees to honey, or maybe everyone just hated him. How could he blame them? Tenzo had quite a knack for blowing up people's planets. He seemed to get quite a laugh out of it whenever he chose to surface, which was becoming more and more often.

"Don't be a smart ass."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back