• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Mickey Route?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Suzuku

Do you guys think it's possible that after beating Aqua's, Ven's, and Terra's routes that a secret Mickey route will be unlocked? I started to think this was possible because his own journey seems to play a major role in BbS and he is on the cover with all of the other playable characters. It would be like Riku's route opening up after you beat Sora's route in CoM.

So what do you guys think?

Chad92

Probably not.I dunno,I wouldn't wanna have a whole story with mickey.It was fun using him in KH2 but more than that,I wouldn't want to.

Edit:And yeah,there's probably not much space in the UMD for it.

Radon

mofo
I swear there have been like ten threads on this in the last two days...

jshields818

Website
www.darkenedreflection.webs.com
well, i could see how you would thinkt his. Sorta like Dissida also how after you beat one characters Destiny Odyssey, Shade Impulse opens up and so on...
I dont know though, i think i would get tired of playing as mickey for an entire 15 hours or so

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
ok you really need to search before making a thread, theres like 2 threads with the same topic....

anyway back to topic, no theres not going to be one. i dont think the UMD has enough space for it

C

coolfresh1224

yeah i'd like playing as mickey and it's very possible.good thread

Rayazz32

As far as this idea taking up space on the UMD, it would probably be very minor, I mean mickey would already be visiting the same worlds so there's nothing new there for storage. The only way I can see any additional data being needed would be if they wanted to throw on some new dialogue for mickey or maybe a couple cutscenes.

As far as this actually happening it's unlikely, All the heroes are meeting mickey through his travels so to see those scenes from mickey's point of view would be pretty redundant, plus I'm sure that there will be enough exposition from the king to keep us up to date with what he's being doing throughout the game.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
As far as this idea taking up space on the UMD, it would probably be very minor, I mean mickey would already be visiting the same worlds so there's nothing new there for storage. The only way I can see any additional data being needed would be if they wanted to throw on some new dialogue for mickey or maybe a couple cutscenes.

You are forgetting the command board for him, abilities, multiplayer appearances.
There is really alot more to it than what you suggest, alot more than I think is avaliable.

Rayazz32

the command board may take up a bit more space then I said but we're also talking about this as though it's a major story part. While in Chain of Memories riku's story was a full fledged version of the game, if mickey does get his own story route I can't really see him getting that same kind of treatment. I wouldn't expect to see him in multiplayer at all, although I think his armour could look pretty awesome.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
the command board may take up a bit more space then I said but we're also talking about this as though it's a major story part. While in Chain of Memories riku's story was a full fledged version of the game, if mickey does get his own story route I can't really see him getting that same kind of treatment. I wouldn't expect to see him in multiplayer at all, although I think his armour could look pretty awesome.

If it is a major story part then it will take similar amounts of space as TAV. Sure they may recycle maps and some bosses but there will be Mickey exclusive bosses, abilities, cutscenes (voiced) and the fans will expect to see him in the multiplayer games. Thats going to be pretty difficult to fit.

Rayazz32

I agree, I just don't see him getting that kind of treatment if he is a playable character though. A few cutscenes (maybe one will be full CG) and ONE new boss that's about all I see if they do it, which wouldn't take up as much as the TAV portions of the game for space. If he is playable I don't think you'll see much new stuff come from his story, I can almost guarantee he won't be both in multiplayer and have a story mode it'll be either one or the other.

Sora166

tht would be awesome! i would lik to no wht he goes through and it would be fun to play as him. and i thought about it to but its too soon to tell i think. plus if thr was then im surprised we havent seen any thing from it? lik game play or pics from it. but it would be cool so i hop so

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Your all assuming Mickey has to have a scenario as long as TAV I think if they do give him a scenario it would only be on sunset horizion. And maybe they did do it. Thats why the multiplayer is so shitty.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Crisis core took up less than Dissidia which needed a double layered UMD.
Do the math

TalyaH

I think that a mickey story would be great and very possible, I mean, look, the statistics are like this, the things that takes the most space are the pre-rendered cutscenes (not just the CG ones but the in-game looking full voiced ones as well) , compressing technology has evolved eons! ( FFVII was on 4 CDs) , all of the textures, maps ,models , systems and effects are already there, dialogue is in fact only words and will take up a really small space. so if you think about it the extra space it will take is quite small maybe 4 or 5 new cutscenes (meetings between him and TAV would be reused) the rest can be done using dialogue and the realtime game engine, maybe throw in a couple of new models and you got yourself a mickey route =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back