• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Mystery Drive Form...(Sort of a spoiler....not really)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Longing_Desire

I'm not sure if this is true or not but I saw a french page and it taked about drive forms... I can't speak nor read french but what I got from it was there is a drive form were you combined with mickey and yea... I think it is called mystic or something like that...

tdude_6

Well iono is it a trustworthy site?

I havn't heard from anyone who has played the game about the other drive forms

Longing_Desire

I thought that too....but then if someone did write about it would be a spoiler...and me moved or closed or in the spoiler section! I'd look but I'm a anti-spoiler....lol :D

trustworthy? how do i know...it was in french?!

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
it was french, what does that tell you... :p lol i dunno ive only heard of 5 drive forms that are official. never heard of this mickey one...

★SoRa★

its not truss worthy nd spanish i think =-= it hasnt been updated

actually mayb french yes its french

Light Aura

It says "Changes - Sora carries a Vert costume - Associated: Mickey - Symbol: Head of Mickey (symbol of Disney) Advantages Speed increased, Keyblades used are that of Sora and Mickey at the time of fusion Disadvantages - Nonknown"

got_kh2?

no, there are only 5 drive forms in kh2, which are:
1. Brave
2. Wisdom
3. Master
4. Final
5. Anti (not sure of the name)

if another one did exist, it would've been big news in this forum, and i've read nothing of it anywhere else. besides, that site probably hasn't been updated.

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
isnt it funny how every site has the 4 forms, but no one has a decent pic of Anti. i know it exists, but just saying whoever found it or was able to capture a pic of it, i would be greatful :)

D

Dexter

I dont belive any of you were here when the new's came out? You see somone called Zora Keyblade created sprited of drive forms. He was just making up them just for fun! An he called the one with micky Mystic! So yeah unless S.E decides to add EXTREME EXTRA's they could add a new drive form ( which is doubtful!!!!)......................

Longing_Desire

So.....wait.....So there could be another drive form...a green one...I know it isn't a trustworthy site but hey! it be cool thought....I like green!

SO TRUE keybladeboi! I've look for Anti pics....can't find ANY! ugh!

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
there is a clip in a thread in spoilers, with anti form. but i havent watched it. but like theres decent pics of other forms just not anti. like how homo is that?

darkness eternal

yea i just looked it up and the other guy is right, it says

Changes - Sora carries a Green suit - Associated: Mickey - Symbol: Head of Mickey (symbol of Disney)

Advantages speed increased, the used Keyblades are the one of Sora and of Mickey to the moment of the merger

Inconveniences - No known

darkness eternal

also it says
According to the last interview of Tetsuya Nomura, of others form will be available, but not essential to the game. Wholesale, these forms will be forms bonus, this is to say by way of reward of certain quests annexes

KeybladeMaster1

well i can translat most of it
- Sora porte un costume Vert/Sora wears a green costume
- Associé : Mickey/associate:Mickey
- Symbole : Tête de Mickey (symbole de Disney)/Symbol:Head of Mickey(disney symbol)

Avantages/advantages
La vitesse a augmenté, les Keyblades utilisées sont celle de Sora et de Mickey au moment de la fusion/speed has increased, the keyblades are those of Sora and mickey at moment of fusion

Inconvénients/inconvenieces
- Non connus/unknown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back