• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► A New Breed of Hero: Element's Reign

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Super Sonic said:
"What????"Erika screamed"how long until he finishes the machine?"
"About ten minutes ago"Lodger admitted.

LMBO! So funny xD

Anyway - post more soon ^^ it's really good o-o

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
Ok well it's early morning,so I think I'll entertain myself by writing a chapter ;)

Chapter21:Rumble in the.....er.......Swamp

In a dank swamp,a fat,green scaley monster,with tiny eyes,a gigantic mouth,and sharp teeth to match,sat in a throne made of tree branches.
He had no torso,he seemed to be a head,with arms and legs,and a stubby short tail.
"Well what are you waiting for?"he said in a slithery voice as he licked his lips with his snake-like purple tongue.
From gaps between the swampy trees,guards poured out in their dozens.
The Gaurds were like the guard,but had a smaller head,a muscular torso,a long tail and black armour covering their chests,they held long spears in their hands.
They charged at Chris and Erika,oblivious to who they were.
"Erika?"Chris whisperred to her,as she leaned closer to him.
"Yeah?"she replied anxiously.
"Duck"he whisperred back.
Erika dropped to the ground without hesitation.
Flames burst from Chris' body,covering the surrounding area,or atleast the small piece of land they stood on.
Each guard fell to the ground slowly burning to deeath.
"More,more,more"the monster shouted angrily.
A second wave of guards rushed from the trees.
They lunged at the two heroes,their spears in hand.
"Ooh,almost got me there"Chris said,as he dodged a spear.
Within seconds,he had formed a rock fist around his hand,and punched a guard in the face,with almighty force.
Three guards pushed their spears towards Erika,but she simply melted the iron tips.
Before the guards could comprehend what had happenned,Erika had impaled them on reformed spear heads,longer this time.
It wasn't long before they had demolished the second wave.
"Aargh,Lodger take care of them" the monster,still sitting on his throne screamed.
"Sir!"Lodger shouted back,as he growled at Erika and Chris.
"It's a dog"Chris joked.
Before their eyes,Lodger morphed into a hideious dog-like beast.
He towered over them,but kept the features of a dog,but he could stand on his hind legs,and developed a stronger spine,and sprouted longer teeth.
"Cute"Chris said,before jumping out of the way of Lodgers first attack.
Lodger bit and slashed at them,but they moved too fast for him to catch.
"Now?"Chris asked Erika,as he fought off Lodger.
"Now"Erika confirmed.
As Chris destracted Lodger,Erika formed a large ball of metal,from all metal in the surrounding area.
Chris gave Lodger a swift kick to his chest,knocking him back a bit,for Erika to take over.
Erika continued the fight with Lodger as he snarled fiercely,as Chris summoned lightning from his hands,shooting it towards the ball of metal.
The metal acted as a conductor and doubled the lighting's properties.
"Move"Chris shouted,as he shouted the large ball at the mutated dog.
Erika dived out of the way,as the electric comet connected with Lodger.
The ball pushed Lodger into a tree,he was being electrocuted severly,sparks flew from his body,as his fur caught fire.
It wasn't long until his body was reduced to a smouldering carcas.
Erika and Chris turned their attentions to the monster in his throne.
"Hey,get away,I'm warning you"the monster threatenned.
As Erika and Chris drew nearer,the monster revealed a remote control in his hand.
He pressed a button on it,and suddenly Erika and Chris were being sucked towards the trees.
Beyond the trees was the monsters puree maker.
"Chris quick"Erika demanded,as she tried to fight the suction.
"On it"Chris shouted back as he clicked his fingers.
A large mass of rock flew through the air,and lodged itself into the mouth of the machine,rendering it useless,Chris and Erika fell face first in the swamp mud.
"Ew"Erika moaned as she wiped the mud from her face.
"Forget about that,we have an ass to kick"Chris said,as he go t up and ran between the trees.
"Send us back"Chris orderred as he reached the monster.
"What your alive?"the monster exclaimed.
"Yes,and we destroyed your little toy,now send us back to the mall,or else"Erika demanded.
"Very well,but I will be back,and I will taste your succulant flesh"the monster said,as he began to salivate.
He let out a high-pitched scream,that would deafen a dog,Erika and Chris held their ears and closed their eyes.
When they were sure the noise was gone,they released there grasp,and openned their eyes,they were back in the mall.
"There you are"Rob said,as he approached them.
"Where were you?"Laura asked,noticing they were coverred in mud.
"I don't know"Chris admitted.
"Well Clemencia was a psycho,so we have to find our own way home"Rob informed them.
"I expected as much"Chris said,as they walked back to Fayth and G'Tarr.
"No you didn't"Rob said as he walked on,Chris would have followed,but Erika held him back.
"Chris there is something I want to give you"she said,as she leaned towards Chris.
He returned the favour and leaned in himself,their lips close to touching.
Suddenly an alarm rang through the mall.
"Huh?"Chris exclaimed as he sat forward,in his bed,in a cold sweat,back at his lair.
He looked at the alarm clock,"7:30AM, oh man"he moaned,as he got out of bed.
"What a dream"he said as he rubbed his head"I wonder if it meant anything."
"Doubt it..........................but it was weird"Chris admitted as he walked into the bathroom.
He looked in the mirror and said to himself"maybe there is more,these guys are not telling me.................."

A bumper chapter ^^

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
I'm going for 4 today,that'd be a new record ^^,for me anywayz

Chapter21:The Final Exam

"This is it Rob,it's taken longer than expected,but here we are,your final test"Mooresey announced as he stared into Rob's eyes.
"Ready when you are"Rob replied,as he stared back.
The stood staring at eachothr,in the middle of a vacnt street,surrounded by abondoned stores.
"Now!"Mooresey shouted,as the two of them sprang back from eachother.
Rob charged at Mooresey,who stood in the one spot.
He reached Mooresey and extended out his leg to kick him,but Mooresey moved out of the way.
Rob had anticipated this,and on his way to the ground,grabbed Mooresey by the leg,tripping him up.
They both jumped up,and began close combat,they punched and jibed at eachother,for a solid two minutes.
Mooresey broke the deadlock,with an uppercut to Rob's jaw,which sent him flying backwards,but he landed on his feet.
Before he could balance his stance,Mooresey had tackled him to the ground.
Rob rustled Mooresey off him,as they both stood up.
"What's th matter old man,getting tired?"Rob taunted.
"No chance"Mooresey replied,with a smirk across his face.
Mooresey began to punch and hook in Rob's direction,but Rob dodged with ease.
Rob caught both of Mooresey's fist,and swiftly kicked him in the stomach,winding him.
Mooresey gasped for breath as he knelt on the ground.
Rob walked up to Mooresey and kicked him straight in the jaw,knocking him on his back,blood rushed from his mouth.
"You said it yourself,show no mercy"Rob joked,as he began to walk away.
Mooresey sprang up and began to charge at Rob again,Rob heard his thunderous footsteps and evaded him easily.
As Mooresey turned around he was met with several straight punches to the chest,lightning fast punches.
Mooresey bided his times taking the punchesuntil,he grabbed both of Rob's fists,and smacked Rob with a fierce headbutt.
Blood ran from Rob's nose as he fell to the ground.
He didn't remain on the gorund long,he jumped up and lunged at Mooresey.
Mooresey caught him by the hips and tossed him a fair few feet.
Rob once again landed on his feet and ran towards Mooresey.
Suddenly,he stopped in his tracks,Mooresey was staring at him intensively.
"Shit"Rob muttered as he battled the stiffness.
"Almost got me there,but no,looks like you need more training"Mooresey said as glared at Rob.
"My ass"Rob shouted,as he released himself from his paralyzed state and attacked Mooresey.
He dived on Mooresey,sending them both to the ground.
Rob began to pummel Mooresey's face,as blood coverred his fists.
After about twenty seconds,Rob stood up and stared at Mooresey.
"I'm ready now"he muttered,before he turned around to walk off.
"Yes you are"Mooresey admitted,as he picked himself.
"Look kid,I'm going home,I've had enough of this,I think you should do the same,I'd say they need you"Mooresey sat as he wiped the blood from his eyes.
"I do't know which way is home"Rob said,slightly embarressed.
"Follow the road signs"Mooresey said as he sighed,and began to walk in the opposite direction.
"Will I see you again,or is this it?"Rob asked.
"Depends if ya mess up"Mooresey replied,as he continued to walk.
"Ok well then,goodbye Mr.Moore"Rob said,as he prepared to take off in the other direction.
"Call me Mooresey"he said"oh and kid.........well done."
"Thanks"Rob said"I'll see ya around then."
Rob sprinted in a west direction,to the first road sign,telling him his way back to Marshall City.
"Yeah kid,see ya around"Mooresey said,as he hobbled in the other direction.
Meanwhile in his lair,Chris lay on a couch,while Switchblade sat on a chair behind the sofa.
"What do you think it meant?"Chris asked.
"The dream? I wouldn't look into it,after all it's just a dream"Switchblade admitted.
"But it was so vivid,I remember every detail,it's as if my brain is trying to remind me of something"Chris said,as he scratched his nose.
"You don't have a brain"Switchblade taunted.
"Shut up"Chris replied,as he sat up.
"So,what are you going to do?"Switchblade asked as Chris stood.
"Ask the boss"Chris admitted as he left the room "I need to find out more about my hazy past......................."

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
Sorry you didn't get teh 4 you may have expected,I rebooted my PC,it took longer than expected ;)

Anywayz,another chappy

Chapter22:Holes

"So what does it mean?"Chris asked,as he paced up and down a dark room.
"Nothing,it's just a dream"a deep voice replied.
"But it's the best sleep I've had in weeks,since I left them"Chris argued.
"What affected you most in this dream?"the voice asked.
"I guess when I was alone with Erika,fighting together,almost kissing"Chris admitted,as he stood in spot.
"That's it,you don't care for the Hybrid,you don't miss them,if that's what you were thinking"the voice assured.
"Well,those were my thoughs"Chris replied.
"It's her you miss,Erika"the voice declared.
"And?"Chris asked impatiently.
"Oh,well you could.........em..........get her to join you,join us,you'd be unstoppable"the voice announced.
"Your right,that's what I'll do,I'll get her to join............thanks"Chris said,before running for the and leaving the room.
"My boy,your making the plan come together quicker han even I expected,I'm pleased"the voice admitted once Chris had left the dark room.
"Ladies get your coats,were going to the jewellers"Chris shouted as he ran into a living room.
"Where are the other two?"Chris asked,noticing only Switchblade,laying on the sofa.
"They never escaped"Switchblade informed him.
"What?"Chris screamed.
"Yeah,I escaped before making it to the prison,they meanwhile,were out cold"Switchblade said.
"So what was done with them?"Chris asked,as he sat on he end of the brown sofa Switchblade was laying on.
"I assume they were put in supended animation"Switchblade speculated.
"Oh no,they are in crappy cartoons??"Chris scremaed as he held his fce.
"No,they've been frozen in liquid,or so to speak"Switchblade said,close to hitting Chris.
"What are you waiting for?Let's go get them"Chris orderred.
Switchblade sighed as he stood up and trudded to the door,while Chris ran ahead.
Meanwhile at their new lair,the Hybrid were training in their gym.
"Wow,it's just great all us girls training,no certain people staring at us"Fayth admitted,as she began stretching.
"I know what you mean,gawping at us,it's so immature"Laura agreed,lifting one-handed dumbells.
"Yeah,thank god it's just us girls"Erika added.
"I'm a guy"G'Tarr muttered.
"Sorry what's that honey?"Erika asked.
"I'm a guy"G'Tarr spoke up.
A cold chill went through the room.
"Oh yeah" Laura said,as painlessly as she colud.
"Forget this"G'Tarr growled,as he threw his weights to the floor,and stormed out of the room.
"Sweetie,come back"Erika shouted as she ran after him.
"Don't call me sweetie,I'm not a kid either"G'Tarr shouted back as he got in the elevator.
"Of course your not"Erika said,as she hopped into the elevator.
"Then stop treating me like a kid and a girl"G'Tarr demanded as he stepped out of the elevator,a level up.
"Why don't we go for a walk outside?"Erika suggested,as she ushered him back into the lift.
"I seriously didn't know,I feel terrible"Fayth said,sitting on a bench,back at the gym.
"You didn't know?"Laura exclaimed.
"Oh sorry,no,I forgot"Fayth giggled.
"Oh,well, yeah I feel terrible too,that hurt him"Laura added,as she sat down on the same bench.
Meanwhile G'Tarr and Erika were walking around,outside the new tower.
"It's just your not that,you know,you don't act like a guy,as much as the other two did"Erika reassured him.
"Did?They are both coming back"G'Tarr said bluntly.
"Of course they are hon..........G'Tarr,but seriously it's just we care for you too much,to think of you as any different than us"Erika said,as she put her arm around his shoulder.
"Your like a fat ugly guy,who is really nice,and you think is great,but you'd never date,cos it's wrong,you get me?"she asked as they walked on.
"I guess"G'Tarr muttered,as they walked for a while.
Suddenly Erika plummeted into a hole she had walked into.
"Are you alright?"G'Tarr asked as he helped her out.
"I'm fine"Erika replied,looking into the hole.
"That's not just a hole"she noticed"it's a tunnel."
"Come on,let's follow it"G'Tarr suggested.
"Yeah"Erika agreed,as she jumped back in"who knows where it might lead..............."

Only one today ;) =D

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
Nice work SS, ain't read this in a while. I think Summer hols has made me ultra lazy these past few weeks. Im so far behind in some and too lazy to read others. Well im not complainin all that much though.

Anyways, kool dream chris had but the whole Rob bein macho didn't make a hell of a lotta sense but thats probably chris' own personality mixing in with the dream. But im not so sure. Anyways i feel kinda bad bout G'Tarr havin to be classed as a guy whose like a girl. That is a kool way to know what girls think and all that but its bound to be really awkward.

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
A bit of an absence in readers,you think that's going to stop me?Hell no

Chapter23:Memories

"We've been crawling for half an hour,we shouldn't get too far from the tower"G'Tarr declared as he and Erika crawled through a dark tunnel,which seemed neverending.
"Maybe we should turn back now"Erika suggested.
"Excellent"G'Tarr said as h began to turn.
"No we are not turning back!"Erika shouted.
Suddenly up ahead a gasp was heard,then loud scurrying.
"Shut up G'Tarr"Erika whisperred.
"Me?"G'Tarr argued.
"Just follow me"Erika orderred,as she began to crawl ahead.
G'Tarr sighed and followed suit.
"The noise is getting louder,we are nearing the digger"Erika announced,as she quickenned her pace.
They came to a corner,where she saw a foot,just go by.
"There you are"Erika shrieked as she dived for the foot.
Narrowly missed the foot,and as she turned the corner,another tunnel was forming.
Within seconds another tunnel leading to the suface was dug.
"Wow,that person just dug a tunnel to the surface in seconds,and I can't even see the end"Erika informed G'Tarr.
"A fast digger then"G'Tarr pointed out.
"Or someone who can control the rocks"Erika announced.
"Chris?"G'Tarr asked.
"Precisely"Erika confrimed.
"Shall we follow him?"G'Tarr asked,as he sat in the tunnel.
"No,I'd say he is long gone by now"Erika declared,as she turned around and crawled past G'Tarr.
"They've been gone for ages"Laura said,as she and Fayth now sat in Laura's bedroom.
"Yeah,I hope they are alright"Fayth worried,as she sat on Laura's bed.
"I'm sure they are fine"Laura assured her,as she sat at her desk.
"This is the first time I've been in your new room,isn't it?"Fayth said,looking around.
"No,I'm sure you've been in before"Laura claimed.
"Oh,really?Ok"Fayth did not argue back.
Erika and G'Tarr finally emerged from the hole,and set off back to the tower.
"Well that wasn't worth it"Erika complained.
"Hmm, I guess not"G'Tarr admitted.
Before making it back to the tower,G'Tarr plummeted into a hole.
"Another one?"Erika asked,as she helped G'Tarr out.
"Yes,and this one is a tunnel too"G'Tarr announced as he climbed out.
Minutes later G'Tarr and Erika bursted through the door of Laura's room.
"Laura turn on the outside lights"Erika orderred,as Laura walked over to the control panel.
Laura turned a knob,and the whole tower lit up,the outside of the tower that is.
The Hybrid stared out,and couldn't believe what they could see dozens of holes outside the tower.
"What the hell?"Fayth asked,pressed against the window.
"Chris made these,we almost caught him too,right Erika?"G'Tarr declared.
"Yeah"Erika confirmed,as they looked out the window.
Meanwhile Chris and Switchblade atop buildings in the city's centre.
"Now will we go break out The Shadow and Rip?"Switchblade asked as he looked at the ground below.
"Yeah come on,let's go"Chris orderred as he clicked his fingers.
Suddenly,two floating rocks stopped infront of them.
"Hop on"Chris demanded,as Switchblade jumped onto one of the rocks,while Chris leaped onto the other one.
"Find out more about your dream?"Switchblade asked as they flew through the air.
"Yeah,apperantly it's to do with Erika"Chris revealed.
"How so?"Switchblade questionned.
"Apperantly,I secretly want her to join us,or something like that"Chris answerred.
"Do you remember much about being with them?"Switchblade asked,getting nervous.
"What do you mean?"Chris snapped.
"Well you never speak of it"Switchblade replied.
"Maybe I don't remember alot of it"Chris admitted.
"Why?"Switchblade questionned again.
"I don't know,ok?"Chris shouted back.
"Ever think it's cos you lost those memories?"Switchblade wonderred.
"What?what are you getting at?"Chris asked in disbelief.
"Nothing,nothing"Switchblade said,as he began to look down"let's just go break out our allies....................................."

One again today ^^

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
One more ^^

Chapter24:Traitor

The Hybrid sat in their living room,talking,the moon shone down on the tower,as a breeze blew by.
"Rob could be dead for all we nkow"Fayth pointed out to the group.
"He's not dead,he wouldn't trust me in charge of you for much longer"Laura joked.
"It's not funny"Fayth snapped.
"Hey,I'm just trying to lighten the mood"Laura replied.
"Yeah well,it wasn't very apropriate"Fayth said bluntly.
"Ok,sorry"Laura replied.
"You better be"Fayth whisperred.
"What?!?"Laura screamed.
"Nothing,nothing"Fayth said,waving Laura way.
"Guys,stop it"Erika orderred.
"She started it!"Laura and Fayth shouted in unison.
"I don't care who started it,it's time to end it"Erika demanded,as she stood up.
"Who are you to tell us what to do?"Fayth shouted.
"Yeah,last time I checked I'm in charge"Laura said as she also stood up.
"I'm not taking this from you two,I was trying to solve the problem"Erika screamed back.
G'Tarr huddled in the corner,he had never seen them fight like this.
"Well then leave"Fayth shouted,now in Erika's face.
"What?"Laura,Erika and G'Tarr asked together.
"Must have slipt out"Fayth mumbled as she sat down.
"No your right Fayth"Laura said,as a hidden smirk appeared on Fayth's face,as she turned away from the others.
"If she won't respect her leader,she should leave"Laura announced.
"But Fayth started the arguement with you"Erika shouted.
"Yeah but then you tried to order,two of your team mates around"Fayth shouted,still not facing Erika,trying to hide her smile.
"That's right you did"Laura said.
"Fine,I don't have to listen to this,I'm gone"Erika said as she turned for the door.
As she reaced the door,she found G'Tarr standing infront of it.
"You can't leave"G'Tarr insited.
"Why not?"Erika asked.
"I need you,first Chris left,then Rob,I don't want to lose you too"G'Tarr admitted.
"No,I'm not staying her with those two"Erika said as she moved G'Tarr out of the way.
"Please"G'Tarr pleaded.
"Sorry G'Tarr"Erika said as she walked out the door.
"Where will you go?"G'Tarr asked.
"I don't know,but it will be far from here"Erika replied,as she walked off.
"Please don't go"G'Tarr begged.
"Sorry"Erika said as she took flight,and flew off into the night sky.
A tear ran down her cheek as she flew over the city.
Suddenly an alarm roared from below her,an alarm coming from Marshall City Maximum Security Prison.
"Better go check it out"Erika said,as she swooped down to the ground.
Suddenly dozens of convicts burst out of the prison,streaming past Erika.
Erika raised and summoned a long lead pipe,which she extended around the convicts.
She tightenned it towards the convicts,trapping them all together,some seemed to wriggle away,but she didn't see them.
Alot of Police cars had gathered around the prison,officers poured out of them to get the captured convicts.
"I'm goin' in"Erika shouted,to th police,who nodded.
She reached the cells,all empty,everyone had escaped,she hoped she caught them all outside.
""WARNING:Only authorised personel beyond this point""Erika read a sign on a large door.
She used her powers to crumple up the metallic sign,like a piece of paper.
Erika then openned the door,to find a dark security lab,with large tubes,filled with green tubes,and people not moving,hooked up to them,floating in the green liquid.
She noticed one tube was four times the size of a normal one.
"Rip?"she whisperred as she looked in,to see Rip,in suspended animation.
She looked across the room to see the Shadow,out of his costume in a tube.
"Mac? or should I call him The Shadow?"she asked as she approached two figures at his tube.
"Element you deal with her,I'll keep working on this"Switchblade suggested,as Chris turned to face Erika.
"Where are the others?"Chris asked,as he stood infront of her.
"I work alone now"Erika replied bluntly.
"Trouble in paradise?"Chris said as he smirked.
"None of your business"Erika snapped.
"Why not join us?"Chris asked.
"You?"Erika said as she tried not to laugh.
"Yeah,together we could take over this city easy,and destroy the Hybrid forever"Chris declared.
"Is that what you want?To destroy them?Not long ago you were their friends"Erika replied.
"Well I wasn't theirs"Chris said angrily.
"What about G'Tarr?"Erika asked.
"Dumb alien,what about him?"Chris counterred.
"Were you not his friend?"Erika stated.
"I don't think so"Chris replied.
"What do you mean,do you remember us at all?"Erika questionned.
"Well..........."Chris hesitated"..........no,not really."

More soon ^^

MORE MORE MORE I WANT MORE -chokes on speaker in mouth- Um.........................please write more? xD

Really good -gives thumbs up- do.ob

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
o_O Chris cant remember anything... WHYY!??? I miss the old chris *cries* anyways I loved the chapter S.S although im wondering when rob will get back....

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
2nd ^______^

Chapter25:Siamese,with a twist

"There has been a break-in at the prison"Laura announced,as she came into the living room.
"Break-IN?"Fayth exclaimed.
"Yes,don't ask me why,but that's the emergancy"Laura said,as she ran to the door,followed by Fayth.
"C'mon G'Tarr"Laura orderred,as G'Tarr dragged his feet behind them.
The H-Mobile sped off from the tower,with the now 3-person Hybrid,inside.
It stopped eside a large congregation of police cars.
"Officer, what's the situation?"Laura asked as she approached a cop.
"It's alright,Metalica is dealing with it"the officer declared.
"What?"Fayth shouted.
"We have to go in and stop her,were the Hybrid,not her"Fayth conitnued.
"Yeah,come on,let's go in"Laura orderred as she set off for the main door.
G'Tarr and Fayth followed suit.
They creeped past empty cells,where they got to an open door,with a crumpled sign on the ground.
Erika spotted them coming and quickly used her powers.
The door slammed in front of the Hybrid,and welded to the wall.
G'Tarr shot at the door,but his beam just ricochetesd off it an flew around the room.
"G'Tarr you idiot"Laura screamed.
"Sorry,sorry"G'Tarr apologized.
Meanwhile inside the room Chris and Erika continued their conversation,while Switchblade tried to open a tube containing The Shadow,who was in suspended animation.
"Do you know why you don't remember?"Erika asked,continueing her surey.
"Yes,it was during a fight,while I was a "membe" of the Hybrid,Rip hit me harder than he though he would,it messed me up"Chris informed her.
"That's not it at all"Erika shouted.
"Oh yeah,and what would you know?"Chris replied bluntly.
"You died,they killed you"Erika said.
"Do I look dead to you?"Chris asked.
"But you were"Erika insisted.
"Dead people don't just come back to life"Chris chuckled.
"Oh yeah"Erika said as she pointed to The Shadow,who had a large circular scar on his chest,where he was impaled by a sharp rock.
"He's an experiment,it's different"Chis revealed.
"What?"Erika asked in suprise.
"Nothing,nevermind him"Switchblade shouted,while trying to open the tube.
Suddenly the hatch he was messing with closed over and locked.
"Stay away from that"Erika orderred.
"Will you join us or not?"Switchblade growled.
"No"Erika shouted.
"Well then why are we talking,we should be fighting"Switchblade said as he lunged at Erika.
Switchblade swiped at Erika,but she dodged his attacks.
He tried to stab her in the shoulder,but she grabbed his arm and swung him into a wall.
She used her powers to control his blades,the shot straight to the ground,and stuck into the rock.
"That should keep you busy for a while"Erika said,as she walked over to Chris,who was trying to open Rip's tube.
"Element?"Erika said as she approached him.
Chris waved his hand behind his back,and suddenly a gust of wind blew through the room,crashing Erika against a wall.
"Why are you doing this?"Erika asked.
"Cos it's what I'm here to do"Chris mumbled.
"You don't have to go back to the Hybrid,come with me,we can handle this city's villains"Erika said.
"Don't you get it,I am this city's villian"Chris shouted.
"You don't have to be"Erika shouted.
"What aout your parents do you not want to se them again,they'd be glad to know your not......well.............dead"Erika said,as she picked herself up.
Switchblade continued to try and extract his blades from the ground,but couldn't.
"My parents died when I was 5,these guys took me in and trained me"Chris shouted.
"Is that what they told you?"Erika asked,as she approached him.
"It's the truth"Chris screamed, as he sent icycles flying towards Erika.
She dodged them,but not all of them went in her direction.
Two of them ran into a tube,smashing the glass.
"They break that easily?"Chris asked as he watched the water drain from the tube.
"What the hell is that?"Switchblade said as he looked up to see the firgure in the tube.
A man fell out of the tube,breathing heavily.
"Free at last" he muttered.
"It's two guys..."Chris pointed out"...and they are stitched together."
The man had two heads,they were elderly face's,one had a long white beard,bushy eyebrows,squinty eyes and no hair.
While the other head looked the same apart from the fact it had no beard,just a white square mustached and a very receded white hairline.
They wore a long robe and sandles,both drenched from the liquid.
His body seemed frail and weak,as he tried to stand.
"Finally........"he muttered"I can reclaim what's rightfully mine......................."

Ew o_0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back