• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A new LEGO game... (Fun discussion)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

vaderskywalker

Awards
I just found out that TT games are coming out with a new LEGO game, me personally, I'm hoping for another Avengers game, but this time with Infinity War and Endgame and possibly the movies that tie into or lead into them included, (you know, like the Spider Man Movies (Tom Holland), the Ant-Man movies, and thor Ragnarök.), what are your thoughts and what do you think the new game will be?

vaderskywalker

Awards
Lego Kingdom Hearts.
That would be awesome, there are rumors about it being a Disney game, but I'm not holding my breath for Kingdom Hearts, but who knows, maybe they will surprise us, another possibility could be a Lego DC game, but this time, not just Batman, or supervillain focused, I want them to take a page out of the Lego marvel games and focus on all the characters, and actually call it DC superheroes.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
That would be awesome, there are rumors about it being a Disney game, but I'm not holding my breath for Kingdom Hearts, but who knows, maybe they will surprise us, another possibility could be a Lego DC game, but this time, not just Batman, or supervillain focused, I want them to take a page out of the Lego marvel games and focus on all the characters, and actually call it DC superheroes.
There's been a bunch of Disney Minifigs before, and KH would be the perfect setting for showcasing them in game. It could tie in with both the 100th anniversary of Disney and KH4.

vaderskywalker

Awards
There's been a bunch of Disney Minifigs before, and KH would be the perfect setting for showcasing them in game. It could tie in with both the 100th anniversary of Disney and KH4.
I guess, but how would they do it? that is the question. I have to be honest I have wanted a Lego Kingdom Hearts game since 2005, but I have come to realize that they would need to either, do a retelling of KH1, or do an original story, now I am not against a retelling of KH1, but it would be kind of disappointing if it was a Lego game retelling the events of KH1, and an original story could work, but they would probably need to remove it from canon, because it would be weird to have a Lego game as part of the main series, I don't know, not against it, just don't see how the story would work.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Lego Indiana Jones makes more sense because of the new movie.
Eh, Lego Indie 2 was pretty meh. Also the development structure of Lego games has changed, they've gone from 3 games a year to 3 years a game. Harder for them to be topical with a release now.

HakaishinChampa

Awards
Eh, Lego Indie 2 was pretty meh. Also the development structure of Lego games has changed, they've gone from 3 games a year to 3 years a game. Harder for them to be topical with a release now.
or Lego Indiana Jones remasters like the Harry Potter collection

HakaishinChampa

Awards
James Cameron would probably work once the 3rd movie comes out, I feel like 2 movies is too little content.

Lego Avatar (Nickelodeon) would be really cool. Do you guys think there'd be two different games though? Aang 1-3 and then Korra 1-4?

Willow A113

Awards
James Cameron would probably work once the 3rd movie comes out, I feel like 2 movies is too little content.

Lego Avatar (Nickelodeon) would be really cool. Do you guys think there'd be two different games though? Aang 1-3 and then Korra 1-4?
Lego Star Wars was nine full movies so I feel like 7 seasons can fit into a single game.

vaderskywalker

Awards

I was haif joking about which Avatar, because when the movie was first coming out back then it confused me, and it confused me now because I really have no idea which Avatar palizinhas meant, but that being said, both are good ideas, but I don't think there has ever been an animated series made into a Lego game, well, I guess technically Ninjago, but that was already a Lego project, so I don't think it counts, but correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:
Back