• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A new outfit for Sora?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ok sunny

Awards
(I realized this was a double post, so just to let you know, I haden't checked the forums before I made this post. I am sorry.)So this is my first post and all, but I have a question that concerns me. I've been thinking about this for a while now, and my question is, will Nomura make Sora a new outfit? My reason for this question is, in the description for the teaser art of Sora, Donald, & Goofy, it stated that KH3 would feature a "Mature" Sora. Not sure if this just means he has the same clothes just a bit taller and responcible or that and the whole package (Clothes, Hair, Voice, ect.). I would think it'd be nice, especially if they would give him different drive forms! I mean, I guess they could do that with his same outfit, so I wouldnt mind if they changed it or not.

Let me know what you guys think in the Description!

Last edited:

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
We got a thread thread talking about new outfits for SRK. You might wanna check for threads already covering what you're asking before starting a new thread in the future; you're new, though, so it's all good.

http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-iii/177441-new-outfits-sora-riku-kairi-kh3.html

But yeah, Sora's probably getting a new outfit; him being in KH2 attire for the trailer was probably because the game is just that far from being complete. DDD did it too, originally portraying Sora and Riku in their KH1 attire.

ok sunny

Awards
Yes, he's getting a new outfit~
This probably better discussed here though:

http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-iii/177441-new-outfits-sora-riku-kairi-kh3.html

Edit: Never mind, you found out!

btw for future reference, double posting is against forum rules so if you need something more to add just edit your post like I did mine, okay? :3
Oh, thank you! I had not checked the forums before I made this. Haha. But, just so I dont get in any sort of trouble, how do I delete a post?

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Oh, thank you! I had not checked the forums before I made this. Haha. But, just so I dont get in any sort of trouble, how do I delete a post?

You're welcome.
You can't delete posts yourself but you can ask someone to do it for you, like one of the Site Staff that are in charge of the this section. It'd probably be better for this to be closed though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back