• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A New Overarching Villain or....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Dark Rot

Awards
I've beat this dead horse before, but until we get some games to prove it, I'm not going to accept that the Phase thing has any actual meaning. If anything, BBS-KH3 already was the 2nd Phase. There was never any Saga. Nomura just wanted to be done with those storylines because it turns out there was never much of a trajectory in mind. Or if there was, KH3's doomed production squashed the potential.

But really... I just don't want to accept that we're gonna be trapped with the Master (and possibly the worst English voice acting in KH yet) for multiple games :( Foretellers haven't made a good impression either. Of course they're all mysterious and be-robed, so there's always the chance they'll have more of a spark with faces/new designs and something to do.

Of course I want Disney villains, and a few FF ones, to play a role. Ultimately I don't care who the villains are, or how long they stick around, as long as they're interesting. I'd prefer Maleficent, Ursula and Sephiroth stay in the mix, but for original characters, completely new villains with big personalities would be my choice with what we have to work with now.

Back