• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A NEW SECRET BOSS?!?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Chernabog was a part of the storyline, cuz he was in all the versions. He wasn't an NA extra boss. The only thing extra was his battle music was changed to "Night on Bald Mountain" for the NA release.

Ummm, no. Chernabog didn't hit the Japan version until FM. Chernabog, along with Sephiroth, Ice Titan, Phantom and Kurt Zisa, were never in the original.

No, I know that. He was saying that the press release just said there would be a secret boss, and he said it's probably just Vanitas Sentiment. And I told him what it actually said: that the NA release will feature an extra boss. I know it basically means secret boss.

You do realize though those weren't directed at you, right? Unless I quoted the wrong person >.>

Lonbilly

Awards
Um....it says an extra boss, not a secret one :/

And as I've said before, they're most likely not gonna toss in the extra boss as a mandatory, in the middle of the game guy, so that would mean - oh, a secret boss.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Yeah, when I saw that scene and the gameplay leading to and after it, I was like "wtf?" I mean, even if he's not exactly intimidating, why wasn't Lea a boss in the first place? Even if it wasn't necessarily for real, Ven did theoretically fight him. Given the boss battle isn't related to the mystery game, Lea would be a good candidate, unless he's (or Axel) tied to the mystery game as well.

Awards
Ummm, no. Chernabog didn't hit the Japan version until FM. Chernabog, along with Sephiroth, Ice Titan, Phantom and Kurt Zisa, were never in the original.

Dude, no. Chernabog was in the original Japanese version of KH1. The battle just didn't have the "Night on Bald Mountain" music playing like it did the the NA and EUR versions.
SEE!!!!: YouTube - KH, Japanese boss battle: 38 - Chernabog
This is the Final Mix version with "Night on Bald Mountain": YouTube - KHFM Lv48 Chernabog No Damage Proud Mode

You do realize though those weren't directed at you, right? Unless I quoted the wrong person >.>

Lol, yeah u quoted me.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
OH I HAVE AN IDEA!! It could be you fighting Sora as Lingering Sentiment!!!!

xHiddenMemories

Hmmm...it would be interesting to fight Sora. But all the other secret bosses have fit in to the game's canon. How would Sora be considered a canon boss? (If it's a future Sora, like an adult Sora who traveled back in time, I'm gonna scream. The last thing this series needs is a time travel element for the plot. It has enough confusion as it is now).
Lol I agree with what you say xD
Not so sure if it would be an adult Sora..I'm thinking Vanitas..idk.
But if it IS Sora..Holy crap..I might explode x3

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Yeah, when I saw that scene and the gameplay leading to and after it, I was like "wtf?" I mean, even if he's not exactly intimidating, why wasn't Lea a boss in the first place? Even if it wasn't necessarily for real, Ven did theoretically fight him. Given the boss battle isn't related to the mystery game, Lea would be a good candidate, unless he's (or Axel) tied to the mystery game as well.

That makes more sense then any other theory here
that whole scen whne it goes dark bother me cuz they make it seem like your gonna fight him

Allister Rose

French Lover
i tihnk sephiroth is necessary or atleast explain his origin along with cloud.

i kow no one likes him as a boss because of kh2. but really, it's the only logical one i can see,

zack hinting someone he looked up to, could be angeal or sephiroth. but angeal doesnt seem to make a huge impact on ff7 series,s o i'm sticking with sephiroth. there's also genesis, but nothing much tieing to him. the ending credits do have a black feather with zack and them

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
I hope it's like a shadow Sora or somethin.Thats like,10x stronger than you

DrTempo

Well, maybe this boss'd be only in the Last Story, and be the Lingering Sentiment.

Negative

Another interesting boss: Pete. He would make a good secret boss if done right and they actually make him hard.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Another interesting boss: Pete. He would make a good secret boss if done right and they actually make him hard.

But I think it would be better if they make the secret boss some sort of preview for a character in a future title, as they've done before (Xemnas, lingering sentiment).

Lonbilly

Awards
So uhhh

-- We hear that the international release of BbS is coming along, how will it differ from the domestic version?

Nomura: The scenario hasn’t changed much, but we’ve put in extra things. We’ve added Critical Mode, an extra difficult about Proud, a few extra scenes that I had wanted to put in but couldn’t, and added a few more songs for “Rhythmic Ice”. There are also more keyblade and enemy types as well. The battles are balanced better, and we’ve tweaked some of the things that bothered us.

Does this mean no secret boss now since he left that out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back