• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A NEW SECRET BOSS?!?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
young master xehanort
young master xehanort
young master xehanort
young master xehanort

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
young master xehanort
young master xehanort
young master xehanort
young master xehanort

Listen, I like Xehanort too. But how would he fit into the game? Canonically speaking, Xemnas fit into KH1FM and Lingering Sentiment fit into KH2FM. In BBS, Xehanort is old. So how could we fight a younger version of himself.

Besides, there might be a game or series where you can play as Xehanort.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
MX's puppet master
MX's puppet master
MX's puppet master
MX's puppet master
MX's puppet master
MX's puppet master

Avens

It could also just be the Unversed car boss in the concept sketches, which someone said wasn't in the game. Just saying.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
It'd be fun as hell, but doesn't make to much sense.
And... didn't YOU get banned?

Like 3 times now. 2 Temp bans and one was requested.

No, there was a spammer on a few years ago called TheLight.
She got ipbanned. One would think that they'd leave the name in the banned user database.

Rabgix

Riding a cow thats flying toward the moon
IT shall be this guy!!!!--------->
peanut-butter-jelly-time-banana.gif

But seriously I think its just Vanitus setiment but they dont wanna say so not to spoil it to ppl who are anit-spoilers.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Good question. If he didn't even talk about, then I assume that there isn't going to be one.

Unless he forgot. But there may not be one. But at least we're getting extra cannons scenes, critical mode, extra keyblades, etc. =3

IT shall be this guy!!!!--------->
peanut-butter-jelly-time-banana.gif

But seriously I think its just Vanitus setiment but they dont wanna say so not to spoil it to ppl who are anit-spoilers.

I doubt it. Extra boss =/= Current Secret Boss

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
The newly-added boss is either going to be one of the following:

1. A ridiculously powerful Unversed with no plot relevance, but enough HP bars and annoying attacks to keep players busy for a while.

2. Some form of a pivotal new character from the next installment in the series, their still-undecided features covered by some sort of strange outfit (Org. XIII coat, Keyblade armor, etc.).

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine

1. A ridiculously powerful Unversed with no plot relevance, but enough HP bars and annoying attacks to keep players busy for a while.

2. Some form of a pivotal new character from the next installment in the series, their still-undecided features covered by some sort of strange outfit (Org. XIII coat, Keyblade armor, etc.).

That pretty much sums it up I think =D

Lonbilly

Awards

There's always the possibility it could be an FF character, but that would be a waste of extra boss if you ask me.

What would this new character be wearing though as a disguise? Robes and armor wouldn't make sense, so >.>

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Oh God, now he's making them connected to each other.
Can some good news PLEASE be delivered?

Lonbilly

Awards
My guess is sephiroth in Olympus. Nomura said that Zack looks up to Sephy.

Go reread the interview. He said in Crisis Core, not KH. He said it may or may not be for KH, so >.>

Oh God, now he's making them connected to each other.
Can some good news PLEASE be delivered?

As of the moment they aren't officially, but he may end up being. Personally I would have liked it better had it been Genesis.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Go reread the interview. He said in Crisis Core, not KH. He said it may or may not be for KH, so >.>

As of the moment they aren't officially, but he may end up being. Personally I would have liked it better had it been Genesis.

So would I...but from KH2 we can kinda see that Sephiroth and Cloud were once one being...since he is Cloud's darkness...(does that mean Cloud has a heart of light???)...OH MY GOD...I would kinda cry a little if in KH3, if they dont bring back Vanitas, or don't try to make the X-Blade the same way they did (if they are going to try and bring it back)...and make it so Cloud and Sephiroth are the two hearts that are needed...but the only problem with that is that neither use keyblades.

Now that is going to be bugging me if they will do something like that or not.
s1eyeballs

So then back to talking about the new boss we'll be getting....Ya, most likely someone in Olympus Coliseum, if they want to add dialouge for the new boss, then i would be pleased if they make it be when Cloud and Sephy were "one" in a sense......SCREW THAT, I WANT A BETTER COOLER BOSS THAN JUST SOMETHING DEALING WITH SEPHIROTH AGAIN.

I'd love a Genesis boss, or a Vincent boss either one and I would be soooo happy s1naruto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back