• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A new Ultima Weapon?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light Aura

Do you think that KH2 would have an the Ultima Weapon like KH did? Do you think it would be called Ultima Weapon or something more original? Also how do you think it would be obtained? I think they would have another Ultima Weapon and you would get it by doing the hardest mini-game in the entire game. I just want to see what you guys think about another Ultima Weapon.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
I'm all for the Ultima Weapon returning....as long as they change its look...it was bright...and very big to me...

Light Aura

Is it just me or did the Ultima Weapon look like a sword with some other stuff on it.

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
unknown_boy said:
I just hope you don't have to synthsize it. That material for the ultima keyblade was hard to find

Well it IS the best Keyblade in the game so I think it was supposed to be hard to obtain...or else it just wouldn't be the same. You get what I mean? Really great items aren't supposed to be easy to get you know. Anyway, in regards to another ultima weapon, I hope there is something similar to it! I just hopefully this time it will be more special since in Kingdom Hearts when you obtained the Ultima Weapon nothing special happened...it was just kind of blah >_<

Arab Wakka

Technically, the Ultima Weapon was the Keyblade of Traverse town. Hipathetically, it couldn't return in KH2 unless you satrt off with it, or unless Traverse twon returns (unlikely). I heard somewhere that in this game, you can craft a keyblade, like the gummi ship in the first game, but the parts were hard to find. I bet that is how you get an ultima weapon in this game.

Arab Wakka

Technically, the Ultima Weapon was the Keyblade of Traverse town. Hipathetically, it couldn't return in KH2 unless you satrt off with it, or unless Traverse twon returns (unlikely). I heard somewhere that in this game, you can craft a keyblade, like the gummi ship in the first game, but the parts were hard to find. I bet that is how you get an ultima weapon in this game.

~NGD OMEGA~

I'm all for the Ultima Weapon returning....as long as they change its look...it was bright...and very big to me...

Well you have to understand, Sora was short in that game. Range was a big factor in there, and there was only so big they could get without making look Cloudish, and naturally Ultima had to be the biggest keyblade of all.

Last game the Kingdom Key was a pretty good size for Sora, now it is kinda small for him, so the Ultima (If it was the same), would be a bit better proportioned now after his growth spurt.

Also I would Like the look to change too... it looked a little weird, and Electric explosions... come on.

Also if they could add it in, and Omega Weapon would be nice, expecially since you are able to duel Weild in this game. Omega weapon would be Awsome!

Light Aura

If Sora does get a new Ultima Weapon I hope it is called something different. It should be something more original like in FF8 or FF10. They didn't have "Ultima Weapons."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back