• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Possibility for a FM internationaly..?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquaman OS

I wouldn't want a US FM either. What ever happened to a game being done at release time, and the US release only having english text and dialouge?

God it's bad enough the FMs pissed off all my real life KH fans enough that they don't care about it anymore. This series is becoming too much of a chore to follow.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
I wouldn't want a US FM either. What ever happened to a game being done at release time, and the US release only having english text and dialouge?

God it's bad enough the FMs pissed off all my real life KH fans enough that they don't care about it anymore. This series is becoming too much of a chore to follow.

Silly. I keep it as a game because I don't bother buying the FMs. - I get what gets sent to NA, and just use the Internet for anything story/game-related that winds up being different in the FMs.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com

Does that mean you also disapproved of the extra content we got? o:

Here's the thing, though; you can be a fan without following every single game that's released. Hell, I love KH to death, and it's a big part of my life. But I didn't import the FMs because of the cost and hassle, and I don't even own every single game (sold Days and the GBA version of CoM).
And if you're interested in the add-ons to the story, well, there's always youtube. :D

Aquaman OS

I did actually. I would have been satisifed with nothing new. Because then we all would have been seen as equal and have gotten the same game. I feared that new stuff would mean a final mix and I was hoping SE would be reasonable and only make it the US exclusive stuff. But clearly that was not the case.

Aquaman OS

You know on 2nd thought I'm just gonna bring my US BBS back to the store or trade it in, and wait for FM. I've only complete one story so far, no point in finishing in and getting used to X as attack again.

I guess at this point I just shouldn't bother with english releases anymore.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I will get it next summer because my mom told me she will get me every FM when I sign up for a JPN class in college, so I'll get them all then, however, I could see this being DLC, but I have my doubts. It ist he first game where DLC is highly possible. The DS doesn't do it often at, and PS2 didn't have it period.

Z3N

I keep finding myself in The World That Never Was.
Eh.
I'll look up bonus stuff online.
I don't need or exactly want another copy. Besides, I'm in no rush to play BBS again right now. c:

FMs are exclusive to Japan. It's not about money in this case. :p
And is it really worth throwing a tantrum...? It's a game. x.x

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Another reason they go to Japan is because they want them to see the US voice actors, because unlike in the US, Japanese people understand English, but it doesn't go the other way around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back