• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A proper introduction.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I really needed to do this since I still feel like an outsider here.

Well as most of you know my name is Yttrxium (which is almost incomprehensible to most), and my basic stats are on my user page.

But I really don't think that's enough for people to get to know me well, that's not even standard for my tastes. I have to admit I've been lazy ^^ So here it goes...*deep breath*

First off this isn't my first forum, and I am clearly not a n00b, but a newbie (there's a difference) and I'm still learning my way around here. It'll take time but it's well worth it :) Generally speaking the main reason why I came here was because KH gets a lot of hate for obvious reasons, and with my appreciation for the series no one liked that in my previous forum. I still visit but I keep the KH and anime stuff inside, though I still visit, I just think this place will handle my love of the series WAY better, and so far it has ;3 Secondary reason being that I've had the feeling to get away and start a new account elsewhere which is very refreshing.

Here comes the main body of my profile description, basically I'm an African American student enrolled in High school, junior year striving to be a game director/game designer or just game artist, basically ANYTHING TO DO WITH GAMES C: I don't have the best grades but I'll pull through (most college's standards have dropped quite a bit the following years) I'm a Scorpio astrologically speaking meaning my personality traits are:

(pretty much everyone of these are true)
+ Romantic <3
+Generous
+Intelligent/profound BD
+Intense
+Mysterious
+Loyal
+Friendly
+ Determined

- Self destructive
-Moody
-Self centered (at times)
-Antisocial in large crowds (particularly parties ._.)
-Secretive
-Reserved (with some people anyway
-Low self esteem

Likes and Dislikes:

+Food, anything cheesy is my Achilles heel.
+Games
+Animals
+Biology
+Romance <3
+Computers, and reading wiki articles.
+Cold weather
+Weapons >:D
+Anime
+KH
+Spore
+ Friends =3
+Orchestrated music FTW

Dislikes:

-Loud people >.<
-Snotty teachers :cursing:
-Authority figures, especially when they are working against me even when it's for a good cause!
-Ignorant people
-GAMER FANBOYS, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!
-Onions, my dad puts them in just about everything. It gets tiresome.
-stereotypes
-reading anything uninteresting (mandatory school reading in class, it's a bitch)
-lack of sleep
-n00bs
-posers
-rap music *head explodes

That's just a taste of the real me, if you're lucky enough you'll know more later.

But generally speaking I'm a nice guy, and very social (at least on the internet) so no one be afraid to talk to me. I'm pretty open, and I'm good with advice too :3 But if I ever come off too rude or mean confront me in an adult manner, if you flame me on the other hand you shouldn't have come down that road...

Toodles!

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
oh man, another n00b? i bet he'll be a mod within 6 months >=C

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Wow, look at how detailed this intro is. I bet he's going to be an excellent member. Maybe, he will become a staff member soon.

I'm kind of surprised that no one ever replied to this when it was originally posted.

Last edited:
L

Leeryn

Hello. ^-^
I didn't know that old members would reintroduce themselves. This seems very odd. O.O But it's refreshing.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
hi Yttrxium
cool-story-bro.jpg

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Hello. ^-^
I didn't know that old members would reintroduce themselves. This seems very odd. O.O But it's refreshing.

Nah, I think a random staffer (Sir Salty) randomly bumped this thread. After all, Iri's post's date is Aug. 18 of last year and he joined sometime during the month before. Funny, it appears that his intro was around the time I came back to this site.. and begun my run from 210 (or so) to 1000 posts. (Mid August to early November) I'm still kind of surprised that no one replied, unless this was another case of accidental double (thread) posting. I can imagine the lag being bad enough at least a few times in '08.

Muse

you look atrocious
O:

Wait, are you seriously telling me that you joined after I did? ._.;; Holy shit. D:

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Personally lovin' the fact that a lot of people aren't noticing his join date, this thread's post date, his color...

:3 Hi.

Back