• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

a question about ienzo.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

digimikej

Awards
is it just me, or does anyone else think hes much more important then he seems? idk why, i have a gut feeling hes gonna be a very important character in the future.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
His aging from Ienzo to Zexion is really odd.
And, he is the one who convinced XtA to go through the the experiments when AtW said no.
I think there's something going on with him...

SummerWindsong

I hope so, Id like to see more of him. Too bad we never saw Zexion interact with AtW, it would have been interesting as it seems he was i little bit like a son to him.

axel95

Awards
I hope so, Id like to see more of him. Too bad we never saw Zexion interact with AtW, it would have been interesting as it seems he was i little bit like a son to him.
Me too. Who knows? We might still get to see a Zexion/AtW confrontation in either BBSV2 (if it exists) or in DDD's secret ending (highly unlikely though).
For the OP, it would be nice to get a little more info on the undeveloped Org. 13 members, but I would really like to see find out more about Ienzo.

Awards
Something might have happened to make him talk, after all. Plus, he was one of the ones shown to have been shot down in the trailer. The little scientist may know a few things. I'm not sure if it's much more important, but he does look like he has some kind of story, possibly.

im afraid marluxia and the pink mane of death disagree, good sir.

I concur. :3 Marluxia looked like he worked hard on that hair.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Ienzo does seem to have more to him, yes.
But labeling him directly as a neutral character? A bit stretched I would say as Ienzo was the one pushing forward with the immoral experiments the most beside Even and Xehanort himself.
It was he who suggested to Ansem the Wise building the secret laboratory.

Radar

Bronze Member
Yes I believe there is some mystery there. Even seemed to be training him as a scientist, (the only two in labcoats besides AX) and Even did know that Ven's darkness had been "stripped" from him. His look from being a somebody to nobody is odd, and his trait is illusion. So yea, I would say there's something going on there.

Axel really liked seeing Zexion being killed, so I wonder what he did..

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I do think we will be seeing more of Ienzo. He is an obscure character who seems to have a lot more to him than we have seen. I wonder if he is giving himself a different age appearance or something like that using the power of illusion. It would explain why he looks older.

Rohan

I wonder if he is giving himself a different age appearance or something like that using the power of illusion. It would explain why he looks older.
That is a possibility, and probably a more likely one at that.

As for me, I don't think Nomura would throw a spanner into the works like this if it didn't have some impact on the storyline. There are too many plot elements and secrets in this game for this not to be important.

Btw, his parents are dead, are they not? So whats the possibility that he has more of a connection to MX than we like to think *cough*Grandson*cough*. Hell, I think that would explain a few things

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Something might have happened to make him talk, after all. Plus, he was one of the ones shown to have been shot down in the trailer. The little scientist may know a few things. I'm not sure if it's much more important, but he does look like he has some kind of story, possibly.

I concur. :3 Marluxia looked like he worked hard on that hair.

When he was human, yes. It's why his elemental affiliation was Flowers.

FLOWERS. WTF? SINCE WHEN WERE FLOWERS AN ELEMENT? BLARGHARG BLARGHARG BLARGHARG...

Seriously though... dat hair. :3

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
When he was human, yes. It's why his elemental affiliation was Flowers.

FLOWERS. WTF? SINCE WHEN WERE FLOWERS AN ELEMENT? BLARGHARG BLARGHARG BLARGHARG...

Seriously though... dat hair. :3

I think that could be a small part of what the flowers are. The element Cure seems to be part of that same category because of the flowers and leaves. It appears that magics like Cure, Esuna, Regen, Poison, Death, Doom, Zantetsuken, and hmm... there doesn't seem to be a name for the plant attacks but they must have some relation to each other. Plants can have both healing and poisoning properties.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
My theory on Zexion/Ienzo is this. I don't think he ever really betrayed Ansem the Wise. I think he and Ansem have been working together this whole time and Zexion actually became a member of the organization to act as a spy for Ansem. It may explain how Ansem came to know of the Organization's plans. I also think Ansem and Zexion were aware of how a nobody can become whole and they have already taken care of Ienzo's heartless that way if something happened to Zexion then he could reform.

JustDarkMemories

My theory on Zexion/Ienzo is this. I don't think he ever really betrayed Ansem the Wise. I think he and Ansem have been working together this whole time and Zexion actually became a member of the organization to act as a spy for Ansem. It may explain how Ansem came to know of the Organization's plans. I also think Ansem and Zexion were aware of how a nobody can become whole and they have already taken care of Ienzo's heartless that way if something happened to Zexion then he could reform.
Nice one... very interesting. Keep it coming, keep it coming!

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

It makes sense because I remember hearing the Organization referring to the members in Chain of Memories to be "betrayers" of the Organization because they don't seem to be in collaboration of Xemnas's plans. Lot of the characters seem to have their own individual goals of their own like Marluxia trying to manipulate Sora without the assistance of Xemnas. I'd like to see Ienzo being a party member or some significant role.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
It makes sense because I remember hearing the Organization referring to the members in Chain of Memories to be "betrayers" of the Organization because they don't seem to be in collaboration of Xemnas's plans. Lot of the characters seem to have their own individual goals of their own like Marluxia trying to manipulate Sora without the assistance of Xemnas. I'd like to see Ienzo being a party member or some significant role.

Only Marluxia and Larxene were deemed traitors in Chain of Memories. Xemnas suspected Marluxia was trying to betray him so he mad Marluxia lord of castle oblivion. He believed if he gave Marluxia such a high level of authority then and sent Marluxia away from the organization's main hq then Marluxia would reveal his true intentions, and of course Xemnas sent Axel to take care of Marluxia once it was confirmed he was a traitor.

As far as we know Vexen and Lexeaus were loyal to Xemnas. Zexion appeared to be loyal in COM but BBS makes me doubt that he was really loyal to Xemnas. Espicially in Blank Points when Ienzo turns and looks at Xehanort and Braig as they walk away, it seemed like Ienzo suspected that they were bad news and Ansem seemed to suspect the same judging by the look in both Ansem and Ienzo's eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.