• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A question about KH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qarx

Not every heartless has a heart. That is like saying that DarkSide has a heart. He didn't need a heart. A vast majority of heartless have a heart. Their purpose is to find hearts no matter what. Which is solely what they are created to do.

Leon
Heartless fear the Keyblade
This is the only evidence Heartless have Hearts. My understanding was that Heartless didn't have Hearts, but rather WERE Hearts, turned to Darkness.

I have a question, too. The artificial Heartless were created by simulating the process of a Heart turning to Darkness (or whatever they said) so I was wondering: do Nobodies get created this way, too? After all, a Nobody is created whenever a Heartless is, only in Twlight Town, or The World That Never Was instead of the same location. So I was wondering if they are created the same way, thus explaining the crests on their bodies, just like the Emblems on the Heartless (and showing why there's a slight resemblense((sp)) between the two crests).

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Heartless are made up of the darkness of people's hearts. So no tecnically they do not have hearts but are hearts themselves.

Master Riku 789

What if Master xehanort uses KH to give the unbirth's hearts and since the unbirth's are darkness these hearts causes the unbirth's to become heartless.

Master Riku 789

wow, you changed your opinion very fast

Well let me rephrase what I said. Mabey Master xehanort used KH give birth to the unborn hearts of the unbirths. This caused their unborn hearts to become hearts that like hearts of a person. Thus causing the unbirths to become heartless and thus the unbirths are given birth as heartless because of KH.

My head hurts now.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards

I pray that it will make a lick of sense...

Not judging you from your previous theories or anything but considering the amount of lack luster threads the past couple of days I don't expect much. I'd say read up on somethings, for a good while before constructing a proper theory.

But who am I to talk, I haven't made a theory to this day.

Master Riku 789

I pray that it will make a lick of sense...

Not judging you from your previous theories or anything but considering the amount of lack luster threads the past couple of days I don't expect much. I'd say read up on somethings, for a good while before constructing a proper theory.

But who am I to talk, I haven't made a theory to this day.

Don't worry i'm researching right now. I'm playing KH1 right now and listening to everything Xehanort' heartless says. I'll read ansem reports and secret ansem reports. Go over all the bbs info to date.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
A heart before birth. It's like a heartless but different. It's like a pre-heartless. Perhaps the unbirth's didn't dissapear but instead they all became heartless.

I don't know about the last part, but I like the concept. "A heart before birth" actually sounds plausible. Personally, my idea was that they were beings that were warped and manipulated by the darkness. Basically, the heart was overan with darkness and as a result, it spread to the being and warped the being into a primodial form. ("uncilvilized" = unbirth, "civilized" = person was the basis of my theory.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back