• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Question about MX and the X-Blade...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
HEY.....I was just thinking, we all know that Ansem SoD resembles MX mostly...and how he possessed Riku and everything.

So since Riku can wield both darkness and light...so what I was wondering, did Ansem SoD have similar intentions as MX...trying to get Riku to be a perfect balance of both LIGHT and DARKNESS, or just DARKNESS, and try to somehow fuse Riku with Sora.....if not, then that last part was completely irrelevant...lol

So i mean, for KH3 if they do not bring back Vanitas for some reason...do you think that Xehanort will try to use Riku to obtain the X-Blade?

Samhain

Bronze Member
completely impossible

to make an x blade u need a heart of pure darkness and a heart of pure light and they have to balence each other
which were vanitas who was pure darkness but had a heart and ven who was pure light and had a heart and balenced each other.

riku and sora were no way in hell going to fused nor couldnt because riku has light and darkness in his heart and sora has darkness a lil bit in his heart so its not even and it wont work.
the only way riku and sora can make the x blade if xehanort extracts all the light out of riku and riku only has darkness in his heart while sora would have only light in his heart and somehow xehanort wuld hav to extract the small darkness out of sora to make it work

so its basically impossible. wont hppen. maybe xehanort knows another way

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
completely impossible

to make an x blade u need a heart of pure darkness and a heart of pure light and they have to balence each other
which were vanitas who was pure darkness but had a heart and ven who was pure light and had a heart and balenced each other.

riku and sora were no way in hell going to fused nor couldnt because riku has light and darkness in his heart and sora has darkness a lil bit in his heart so its not even and it wont work.
the only way riku and sora can make the x blade if xehanort extracts all the light out of riku and riku only has darkness in his heart while sora would have only light in his heart and somehow xehanort wuld hav to extract the small darkness out of sora to make it work

so its basically impossible. wont hppen. maybe xehanort knows another way

ik that.....I said that was completely irrelevant what i said about that....

but no, for the X-Blade to be made, You need a BALANCE OF LIGHT AND DARKNESS IN A HEART.

Samhain

Bronze Member
ik that.....I said that was completely irrelevant what i said about that....

but no, for the X-Blade to be made, You need a BALANCE OF LIGHT AND DARKNESS IN A HEART.
which is why first u need a heart of pure darkness and a heart of pure light completely balenced then u fuse and then u make the x blade.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
There's nothing that says you need a heart of PURE DARKNESS and a heart of PURE LIGHT to fuse together...you just need a PERFECT BALANCE OF LIGHT AND DARK.

The way that Xehanort did it with using Vanitas and Ventus, is just one way to do it.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
So since Riku can wield both darkness and light...so what I was wondering, did Ansem SoD have similar intentions as MX...trying to get Riku to be a perfect balance of both LIGHT and DARKNESS, or just DARKNESS, and try to somehow fuse Riku with Sora.....if not, then that last part was completely irrelevant...lol

I don't think so. I think what Riku was to XH is nothing more than what Terra was to MX: a vessel.

Marx15 said:
There's nothing that says you need a heart of PURE DARKNESS and a heart of PURE LIGHT to fuse together...you just need a PERFECT BALANCE OF LIGHT AND DARK.

Xehanort Report 7 said:
X-Blade is born when two hearts of equal strength, one of pure light and one of pure darkness, intersect.

Well, lookie there.

Radon

mofo
IMO, Riku was the Terra of KH1. So no I don't think he had the intentions of creating the XBlade. I'm thinking that maybe in KH3 the XBlade will be created via

[IMG]http://images1.fanpop.com/images/photos/2600000/Kairi-kingdom-hearts-2612637-324-700.gif[/IMG]

+

[IMG]http://images.wiki.wegame.com/i/EIA9XHoK.jpg[/IMG]

or

[IMG]http://www.freewebs.com/coffewithsora/-%20New%20Folder/Sora%20kh2.jpg[/IMG]

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
IMO, Riku was the Terra of KH1. So no I don't think he had the intentions of creating the XBlade. I'm thinking that maybe in KH3 the XBlade will be created via

+

or

You have a point except neither:

sorabasically nor:
126d_1_3149_1_thumb.JPG

Have a heart of pure dearkness. And to rip the darkness out of one of them, would only result in
facepalmraitohahahaomgshshamisentidasdemtitsDogwutand
180px-Vanitas_Ven.png

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
So no I don't think he had the intentions of creating the XBlade. I'm thinking that maybe in KH3 the XBlade will be created via

Nope, XH decided to go about things the hard way by gathering all of the worlds' hearts one by one and then planned on using the Heart Unlocker to open KH.
And I agree, while I'm not sure exactly how, I think the X-Blade will be made once again in KH3 and I also think KH will be opened in KH3 by either Xehanort or Sora.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Ok, im srre for denying the HEART OF PURE DARKNESS AND HEART OF PURE LIGHT NEEED TO INTERSECT.......I could've sworn I saw somewhere, in the game, or in a post...that you just need a heart that's balanced in both LIGHT AND DARK.....you guys can continue to discuss this topic, or just have someone close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back