• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Question about the Cards

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Valamphias

Why? Why did the gameplay of Chain of Memories center around cards?

It's not really a complaint or anything (to be honest, I actually kind of enjoyed using the cards for some odd reason), I'm just curious. It seems like such an odd decision, and I've never really heard a reason for it.

KH29

I think it was because they didn't want to change the dynamics of fighting too much. Like making it a FF type battle. SO for memories ad slicing they made it like cards. Good question though, never really asked that myself.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Never really thought about it before, maybe Nomura just ran out of ideas and was like 使用するカードだけでなくなぜですか? (translated that means: Why not just use cards?)

cloudwolf124

thats a great question but i thought the card system was a waste of time. for the fact that the fights are too long.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Short answer.... To get to the other side

Longer answer: Because the game team wanted to but a different twist on the game that would suit the GBA, hence making the card system

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I'm not sure but maybe for a different gameplay and I guess the cards for there as it had something to with memories, or so that's what I've heard/been told. XD

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
dunno for sure.i liked the fighting system,but i still think the game should be released from the start in PS2,just like Re:CoM.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
It would be interesting to have a Re:CoM with the normal battle system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back