• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A question about the demo...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventusblade_

So the demo's already in E3, then why don't they put it on E-shop already?
Does it take that long to put something in the E-shop or is the demo available in E3's a "Beta" version?

Sorry If I sound like an ignorant brat, I just seriously don't get the delay.
Also, when does the E-shop updates? :biggrin:

State

Awards
The DEMO should be released between this Thursday (days when the eShop updates here in the American region) and the Thursday before the game's release. In summation; be patient, it's a virtue~

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Also, this isn't the same demo. The demo on the eShop will probably take place in Traverse Town while this one takes place in Country of the Musketeers.

UltimaJackpot

Nintendo usually makes third parties go through a certification process when they want to put up content on the eShop. Sometimes it's quick (Like, a week or so), sometimes it's a lengthy process that can take up to a month or two if things go really bad. So they're probably about to (or maybe already have) submitted it to Nintendo for certification.

The demo's already confirmed to be a segment of Sora's Traverse Town visit, and will also have Flick Rush playable as well.

WaveK89

I'm sure if Nomura had a button controller in his pocket which would release the demo to the e-shop at that instant he pressed it, he still wouldn't push it until he wanted to.

All that can be and has been said is that it will be out sometime between upcoming Thursday to the Thursday before the release of the game.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Knowing Nomura, you probably won't be able to download the DEMO until the last Thursday before the release.

Even if it isn't till then I'm fine with that purely because it is before the release. That gives us a good 5 days to run through it only 15 times...if the demo is only 30 minutes let say, one could easily use all 15 up in a matter of a couple days. If anything, they may not release it until very close to its release because they may not want some fans to get bored of the gameplay and think the rest of the game is just like that small demo.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Knowing Nomura, you probably won't be able to download the DEMO until the last Thursday before the release.

Probably the best mindset not to feel disappointed lol. Although the announcer did say "soon" but unfortunately it's too vague of a word to know the truer meaning of "soon".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back