• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

a question about the secret ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mysticalmario

what exactly do you need to do to see it in normal mode? do you have to COMPLETELY complete every single little part of jiminies journal? cuz that would seriously take forever. and has anyone seen it yet (on their ps2 of course, not on the internet)

RikusGirl55

mysticalmario said:
what exactly do you need to do to see it in normal mode? do you have to COMPLETELY complete every single little part of jiminies journal? cuz that would seriously take forever. and has anyone seen it yet (on their ps2 of course, not on the internet)
i honestly am dying to know the same thing...i started on normal mode not really knowing the difficulty of the game and i thought if i played in on proud that it would take forever and now i am at port royal for the second time and just recently found out that you have to do all this stuff just for the secret ending...so do you have to do all of jiminy's missions?

OblivionRiku

Yes normal you have to do every single tiny thing in the journal, EVERYTHING and in prud you have to just beat all the worlds, i think it includes winnie the pooh...

OblivionRiku

Hey The True Roxas, Have you beat sephiroth???
Ive Tryed im only lvl 66, i have the ultima weapon....but i still cant beat him, should i try to get to lvl 80???

Neverfate

Pretty much what OblivionRiku said, you need to have a Gold Mickey Mouse symbol next to everything in Jimminy's Journal . . . which makes me feel really bad for all of you who started on Standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back