• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Question About The World That Never Was!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KINGDOMHEARTS104

Website
www.myspace.com
Um I Want To Know How Pluto Got On That Level Cuz Right Now Im On Standard And Yesterday I Just Saw The Little Cutscene From A Little Part Of The World That Never Was And I Saw Pluto In That Place And I Want To Know How He Got There? Can Anyone Tell Me? Well Ill Be On In A Little While So See Ya In A little While Bye!

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
He was following Kairi the whole time and he lost himself in the world, then reappeared all of a sudden.

Lightning Blade

When you hear Riku whistling he opens a dark passage so pluto runs through it. Yes, the whistling is Riku.

Mr Despair

Life's a depressing joke
Drama Setter said:
He was following Kairi the whole time and he lost himself in the world, then reappeared all of a sudden.

Yeah, in some other scene where Sora fights along side Leon, Donald and Goofy temporary dissappear. Then when the battle was over they appeared again.

Ivyprincesofhart

Hanging from the bottom of the bottom when the bot
Website
www.fanfiction.net
KINGDOMHEARTS104 said:
Um I Want To Know How Pluto Got On That Level Cuz Right Now Im On Standard And Yesterday I Just Saw The Little Cutscene From A Little Part Of The World That Never Was And I Saw Pluto In That Place And I Want To Know How He Got There? Can Anyone Tell Me? Well Ill Be On In A Little While So See Ya In A little While Bye!

I think he and Kairi got seperated, but then he came in through that dark portal Namine opened so that Kairi could escape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back