• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A question about Zack...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dallas robinson

Hmm, i don't know if anyone posted this or not but I'll just ask. Anybody else notice that Zack's design is more like the world of Hercules then the usual FF guest stars? Not just his armor but his leg design with the bulgey muscles like Hercules and the curly cue knees just like herc and the rest of the people in this world. I think this may mean he actually comes FROM this world not just visiting from another, like Cloud did. I think this may be the very first FF character to be born and raised in a Disney world but we won't know till the game comes out i guess. :31:

Also, it kinda makes sense Zack would be here. BBS is a prequel and so was Crisis Core. It can't be a coincidence that Zack and Cloud both appeared in the same world just at different times.

αsiя

space coke
People think that Zack is from OC or he'e really into his training

Kaiju-Z

Well, I think my idea of why he looks like that is silly, but... Maybe 'cause he's dressed in OC gear? Dunno, we may find out with BBS coming out.

AxelRoxasFan223

Website
www.facebook.com
Hmm, i don't know if anyone posted this or not but I'll just ask. Anybody else notice that Zack's design is more like the world of Hercules then the usual FF guest stars?

That one's kinda obvious :/

I think this may mean he actually comes FROM this world not just visiting from another, like Cloud did. I think this may be the very first FF character to be born and raised in a Disney world
Hmm.. maybe, but Im going to go with the world visit for now. Maybe he visits their for some special training and that's why he's dressed like that or he's dressing like that to "fit" with the world? Idk. Like you said, lets just wait and see.

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
[IMG]http://www.khinsider.com/images/RenderSquares/ZackScan2.jpg[/IMG]

It also has a screen shot of Aqua, Mickey, and Kairi. But the main focus is Zack

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Blade5468

Maybe his clothes are changing themselves to fit into the world, like Sora's did at Halloween Town, Atlantica, etc.
Although no one has ever done this before other than SDG :X
I think he's playing one of young Hercules' little role model higher level fighters people, and that he's fighting Terra because he is convinced he's a threat to the world and Zack is its current "hero" (haa crisis core jokes) since Hercules is still young.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
Hmm, i don't know if anyone posted this or not but I'll just ask. Anybody else notice that Zack's design is more like the world of Hercules then the usual FF guest stars? Not just his armor but his leg design with the bulgey muscles like Hercules and the curly cue knees just like herc and the rest of the people in this world. I think this may mean he actually comes FROM this world not just visiting from another, like Cloud did. I think this may be the very first FF character to be born and raised in a Disney world but we won't know till the game comes out i guess. :31:

Also, it kinda makes sense Zack would be here. BBS is a prequel and so was Crisis Core. It can't be a coincidence that Zack and Cloud both appeared in the same world just at different times.

Same as what I was thinking, but heres another question about Zack:

What happens that makes him not appear after BBS? My guess is that he dies, but then the question becomes how?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by asir1234567
OC was only boring in Days

I second this. Makes you kinda wonder why they put it in there in the first place. There had to be more of a reason besides Phil or Herc (can't remember which) making that remark about the past trainee.

TeamMatt

I'm sure Zach is just wearing that OC armor for training to take it serious because in crisis core he's very serious about being a 1st class soldier so I'm sure he's just there for training but like everyone says we'll just have to wait and see but does anyone think they'll have the same guy who did the voice for Zach in crisis core do Zach in BBS sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back