• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Question Of Shells (HUGE SPOILERS)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relik

I think my brain has peed itself after reading all of this. But now I raise another question. What happens to shell's when the heart goes back, like with Sora. Does it disappear, that seems to be the likely option, but we don't know. But I honestly think Roxas is a normal, who has just had his memories messed with. Because the way I see it, if you have someone else's memories, then wouldn't that make the 2 people similar. So if the original person's heart was strong enough to be a keyblade weilder, then by default the one who's memories were manipulated to have some of the other person's memories then would their heart be strong enough to weild a keyblade? Even though I'm sure that is completely wrong, I still don't think Roxas is Sora's shell b/c of what this says **SLIGHT SPOILERS IN THIS LINK** http://www.khinsider.com/news2/headlines/137033974.shtml
Look under general info part and read the second point.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
That's possible. I personally think that the only connection between them is they share Sora's Heart. My basic point is that Roxas can't be Sora's shell.

My guess is that when a Shell is brought back to its Heart, the shell itself disappears, so if BHK was Sora's shell and became one with his Heart, the person would go back to the way they were before they lost their Heart.

Darknetwork

OMG, Ok let me say a few facts:
1) you CAN"T HOLD A KEYBLADE IF YOU HAVE NO HEART, thus Roxas who can use 2 IS NOT A SHELL
2) Diz is Ansem shell, that has been confirmed a while ago.
3) It haven't been confirmed that all org members are shells, now how can we say that, BECAUSE KING MICKEY WHO HOLDS A KEYBLADE IS IN THE ORG, ROXAS IS IN THE ORG
* Possible theories: The organization could have told Roxas that he ain't real to get him to open kingdom hearts, makes sense really, namine could have been forced into putting Sora's memories in Roxas
* Ansem could have released himself from Riku, or worse fused(omg if that happens) with Riku. Remember people, 5 people just got killed from the org back in CoM, and considering how hard it is to find a good shell now a days( people don't cast off there hearts on the regular), it is not too far fetched, that the org have widen it's recruiting base to include those who are strong as shit.
* Sora probably won't join the org.... so it is likely that there is plenty of room for Roxas
*Roxas name could be given by the org but then again why does his friends call him that too....

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Wow.. Your first fact is good, the rest are retarded.

To Fact #2. DiZ is NOT confirmed to be Ansem's Shell.

To Fact #3. MICKEY IS NOT IN THE ORG!

Darknetwork

How the HELL DOES MICKEY GET A ORG TRENCH COAT, secret organization your talking about here, THATS HIS SIZE! Obviously Mickey joined by the mere fact that he couldn't have POSSIBLE stole that. Oh and Diz is obviously Ansem, PLZ play CoM. I mean come on...

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't think Roxas shoulb be in there. You're forgetting about the silver haired unknown, the one who Sora begged to go into the world of darkness. I think Ansem is number 1 and the SHU is 13

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Since when was the Org a SECRET Organization? And since you meet up with Mickey at the start of the game, I doubt he would be with the Org since Sora continues to fight against them. Second it is HINTED that DiZ is Ansem, it's not confirmed, YOU NOOB!

Darknetwork

OMG HOW THE HELL DOES MICKEY GET A ORG OUT FIT THAT HIS SIZE!!!!!!!plz stop n00b your making my heart rate go up

Darknetwork

..... there all wearing the same thing, more uniform the outfit. A guy like Axel wouldn't wear one if it was just a "outfit"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back