• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A queston about The opening scene.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Was Braig correct on his guess about Xehanort faking his amnesia?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I think so. I believe Nomura said that Xehanort was faking the memory loss the whole time. I think he said it was basically just a ploy to to fool Ansem the Wise and later the members of Organization XIII so they wouldn't realize his true goal or something.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Xehanort the great schemer~

soHdS.png

Smithee

Awards
I think so. I believe Nomura said that Xehanort was faking the memory loss the whole time. I think he said it was basically just a ploy to to fool Ansem the Wise and later the members of Organization XIII so they wouldn't realize his true goal or something.

Out of curiosity, where did you find this out?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Master Xehanort going mono a mono with Sephiroth... that would be awesome.
just sayin, id pay to see that.

Master Xehanort would win within a few seconds of their fight starting. Sephiroth was not a schemer by any means. I'd say he was closer to being like a higher-level thinking tool...(don't get me wrong! Sephiroth is awesome) Xehanort has put his plans in motion for well over what might be 80 years. Now, if it was say some amalgamation of JENOVA, Hojo, and Sephiroth, I'd say they would win.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Master Xehanort would win within a few seconds of their fight starting. Sephiroth was not a schemer by any means. I'd say he was closer to being like a higher-level thinking tool...(don't get me wrong! Sephiroth is awesome) Xehanort has put his plans in motion for well over what might be 80 years. Now, if it was say some amalgamation of JENOVA, Hojo, and Sephiroth, I'd say they would win.

I don't know if you ever played the original FF VII, but Sephiroth had quite some good instances of playing mind-games there too, although Xehanort definitely wins in the category of scheming, no issue.
As in terms of battle power I think they may be roughly evenly matched.
The main problem in a fight between them would however be that they really can't kill each other anyways. Sephiroth remains alive simply with his insanely strong will even if he loses his physical form while Xehanort is da master of body surfing and having "reserve vessels" plus a heart that can be spread around like a virus.

Got_it_Memorized

Awards

Was Refering more to a battle to the death, mind games and scheming wise MX mops the mother loving floor with pretty much anyone.
I mean before Birth by Sleep and DDD I always found sephiroth to be the most evil and powerful villian. I also think Xehanort would win but, i would be an epic battle of Darkness and Evil.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don't know if you ever played the original FF VII, but Sephiroth had quite some good instances of playing mind-games there too, although Xehanort definitely wins in the category of scheming, no issue.
As in terms of battle power I think they may be roughly evenly matched.
The main problem in a fight between them would however be that they really can't kill each other anyways. Sephiroth remains alive simply with his insanely strong will even if he loses his physical form while Xehanort is da master of body surfing and having "reserve vessels" plus a heart that can be spread around like a virus.

Like I said, a higher level thinking tool. Scheming doesn't really equal to being good at playing mind games.

Was Refering more to a battle to the death, mind games and scheming wise MX mops the mother loving floor with pretty much anyone.
I mean before Birth by Sleep and DDD I always found sephiroth to be the most evil and powerful villian. I also think Xehanort would win but, i would be an epic battle of Darkness and Evil.

Okay, a battle of death would definitely be different ;D

Got_it_Memorized

Awards
Square could make this happen. A Dissidia like game
All the KH Characters (final fantasy characters in KH) in a Super Smash bros type game.
How amazing that would be!!!

And the thought of playing as MX is like a nerdgasm of epic proportions

axel95

Awards
Square could make this happen. A Dissidia like game
All the KH Characters (final fantasy characters in KH) in a Super Smash bros type game.
How amazing that would be!!!

And the thought of playing as MX is like a nerdgasm of epic proportions
I would pay for that! 0______o

Ocelot60

Well, this is how I'd see it, Sora can beat Sephiroth in both KH1 and KH2.

MX is "arguably the strongest keyblade wielder", clearly more powerful than Sora at both of these occasions in which he beat poor Sephy.

I'm putting bets on MX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back