• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Quick Question (No Spoilers Please)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

[-JF-]

Sora forgot all about them because Namine fixed his memory at the end.
Maybe the Org. will mention their deaths or something though.

mikethesandbag

Lost in darkness...searching for the light.
Thats true! Duh, I hadn't thought about that. So he won't remember Axel, or Marluxia, or any of that, huh. I wonder if he'll keep his promise to Namine, to remember her (don't tell me, just let me wonder :D).

If anyone knows any more about the Org. members from CoM being mentioned in KH2, feel free to post it.

theinversekey

well i dont know that they will be mentioned but they might. why? because if Sora does get his memory back it will probably be the same way he did in CoM. you know, all the characters come into focus.

this isn't a spoiler because i dont know that he gets his memory back but im assuming he does

mikethesandbag

Lost in darkness...searching for the light.
Yeah, that would make sense. I was just curious if the Org. members that weren't in CoM would talk about Marluxia's attempts to take over the Org or if they would talk about the members that died in CoM at all. It's not super important or anything, I'm just curious...

X DoubleSunday

i was gnona make a post..and I did...but i did the spoiler tag wrong....so i'm sorry that this post is pointless..i don't know how to delete it!

helios

Bronze Member
X DoubleSunday said:
i was gnona make a post..and I did...but i did the spoiler tag wrong....so i'm sorry that this post is pointless..i don't know how to delete it!

You cant unless you're a premium member and there is a place in KH2 where they show a certain symbol for all the Org members although i wont even make a spoiler box to tell you about it.

HandsomeAnsem32

Doesn't matter, sora never met them. So it doesn't really matter. Since I don't know how to do the spoiler box thing I won't spoil.

But later in the game. Sora finds these things that look like frames that hold all the org members weapons. Ex. Xaldins spears,Axels Chakrams, Xigbars Katars, Saix Sword etc.. The only one it doesn't show is zexion :( I miss zexion. It does however show al the other 12 org members weapons.

XIIIth_Knight

Banned
to make spoile tags you type

[ spoiler]text here[ /spoiler] like that but withouth space in the [] things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back