• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Roxas/Ven connection theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Just a small theory I thought of earlier as to how Roxas looks like Ven, and why Roxas is a special nobody and why Roxas can weild a keyblade.

Theory: Ven merges with Sora. Sora turns into a heartless, and Sora's nobody is formed who we assume is Roxas. But Sora's nobody is actually Ven, who has forgotten who he is. But sometime up to Roxas's and Sora's fight, Ven remembers who he is and says, 'so thats why they chose you', or something to that affect, and 'they' being Terra and Aqua.

Sorry if it's alittle clattered in some places.

omni/riku

umm. first of all they say so thats why IT chose you. and this theory has been posted lots of times.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
It has? Ok, I didn't know. And I thought he said 'they' hmmmm...oh wellz. Just trying to think of some ideas.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Just a small theory I thought of earlier as to how Roxas looks like Ven, and why Roxas is a special nobody and why Roxas can weild a keyblade.

Theory: Ven merges with Sora. Sora turns into a heartless, and Sora's nobody is formed who we assume is Roxas. But Sora's nobody is actually Ven, who has forgotten who he is. But sometime up to Roxas's and Sora's fight, Ven remembers who he is and says, 'so thats why they chose you', or something to that affect, and 'they' being Terra and Aqua.

They was a mistranslation. It's actually it.

I'd like to think Roxas is only connected to Ven because of Sora and Ven's heart being connected and nothing more. It's better than them merging/getting someone's heart/etc.

kickazz1234

i think roxas might end up being like namine. since he was created using sora's body but not heart( most likely Ven's) but since ven's body is no where to be found, roxas has only one place to go back to which is sora.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
i think roxas might end up being like namine. since he was created using sora's body but not heart( most likely Ven's) but since ven's body is no where to be found, roxas has only one place to go back to which is sora.

I doubt Roxas didn't use Sora's heart, though. It's like how in CoM how Traverse Town was a memory from the other side of Sora's heart. And who could that be from? Oh hi Roxas.

VensHeart

I've heard this theory online before but, i think the room of awakening that Xemnas was seeking out rests within Sora, it would explain Roxas looking like Ven, a reincarnation of sorts

BBSC358/2Days

I thought Terra picked Riku...........

Dowhax

Bronze Member
But..hmm..if Terra picked Riku, then Ven should be in Riku..right? or..were they desperate and Ven was put into Sora?

And in 358, didn't Roxas end up in Twilight Town after Sora was turned into a heartless? I mean, in the opening when they got to Roxas' name, they showed Roxas in front of the mansion. So we don't really know if that small tidbit is the other 'memory' in Sora's heart. And if that small bit of 'memory' from the other side in Sora's heart is just that small amount of time in front of the mansion. Then it could be possible that Roxas is Ven.

Last edited:

VensHeart

But..hmm..if Terra picked Riku, then Ven should be in Riku..right? or..were they desperate and Ven was put into Sora? .

No no, Terra didn't choose Riku to have Ven inside him, he chose Riku to weild the keyblade, that's all. My guess is that since ansem the wise said that the world is always saved by a boy with a keyblade Terra decided to leave it to Riku.

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com

No offense, but it was fairly obvious that this was what happened.

But I agree with your theory.

SCORCH799

Well, Ven physically resembles Sora, so there must be a connection even before they end up merging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back