• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A scary story my friend told me

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KAIRI_SUX

My friend told me this story was was kinda freaky although it might be the way she tells it. I added more detail and that's all.

Sliced

Drip, drip, drip. Phynia woke up and put on her glasses. She got out of bed, trying not to wake Phillip her Spaniel, and checked all the taps in the house. She was too drowsy to switch on any of the lights. None of the taps were leaking so she got back into bed once again.

Drip, drip, drip. Wide awake this time checked all the taps again. Something seemed strange. All the taps were tight but she could still hear the dripping. She got back into her bed and put her hand out to Phillip. He licked her hand. She grinned and felt better knowing that he was safe.

Drip, drip, drip. She heard the dripping noise once again. She switched on the lights this time and went into the bathroom. She gasped. On the showerhead was her dog sliced in half with its blood dripping down. She jerked back and looked in the mirror. ‘Humans can lick too’ was written in blood. She screamed.

The next morning the mailman checked in. Everything was just ordinary but Phynia and Phillip was gone. He took out a ring from his pocket. He heard a voice behind him.

“Hey Nathan, ready to be sliced,” the man said throwing Phillip’s body at him. Screams rang out and the neighbours came in. But saw nothing.

lol

Twilight_Path

^ True... that's one of my favorite scary stories! ^

Kudos for the twist Kairi_sux (lol - love ur sn) XD

In all the renditions I've heard of it, there's usually an old lady or man who own a lap dog that sleeps under their bed every night and gives them a reassuring lick before they fall asleep.

Never heard of the mailman though...

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
wow that was good. Its been a while since i heard a good scary story like that one.

it is night time here so thanks for the freak out....now im kinda scared..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back