• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Poetry ► A Series of Poems (4: Ideas)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulXaldin

Awards
The execution or implementation of an idea
On to a piece of paper
Is difficult for most
Unfathomable
For those with the concept to post
An idea of sort
A wall blocking the mind
From truly realizing its creative potential
But even discussing the simple things is enough
To break the mental barrier
Much like the words I write on these digital scapes

This poem reflects the inability for some to fully realize what to do next from a creative standpoint. Like writing a book or music. Do some of you have trouble when it comes to doing something creative?

Also, for my next series of poems, what do you guys want to see me tackle? Let me know. :biggrin:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
This is a hundred percent something I can relate to. Any time I open up a word document to write things, it's really hard to start. Same goes for any attempts at drawing, cause I second guess myself a lot. Whereas with writing it gets easier after I tell myself to keep going, even if it doesn't have a great start. But beyond the creativity standpoint of this poem, I can relate to this based on trying to make a post around KHI because, I fear what I have to say isn't always all that meaningful. xD I really liked this poem a lot. And if I had anything to take from it, I'd say give it your best effort to do anything creative. You never know, sometimes you might write, draw or say something amazing to change somebody else's life or entire world. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back