• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A shadow of Riku in a Birth by Sleep scan.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

eaglerngn

In this picture of Ven standing somewhere, which looks like the place where kairi sent her bottle out to sea, if you look at the bottom right of the picture, I see a figure that looks like Riku. However, I could also see the possibility that the shadow figure is Terra, but it fits more with Riku for me. What do you think? Maybe Riku travel back in time or it is just Riku as a little kid...idk( just making a guess) AND SORRY IF THIS WAS ALREADY MENTION, DON"T GO BERSERK ON ME.

Heres the picture
http://www.khinsider.com/images/FamitsuScreens/screen7.jpg

A

Audo

This has already been mentioned.... MANY times. I suggest using the 'search' feature before posting.

Jinsei

Yes mentioned a million times lol but don't feel bad. Blame laziness not yourself.

Blue

home is where the heart is
I also thought whoever the person is,wears the Organization cloak..!!But they can't be it,cause BBS is set 10 years in the past,so the Organization didn't exist back then.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
The shadow is Terra. Look at the left arm. It's bigger than the right arm. If I remember correctly Terra wears armor on only left arm. So, I'm pretty sure that's Terra. Not to mention, there is another close up image of Terra that I saw and it's in the same place as the scene with Ven and the shadow.

Fuyu

The shadow is Terra. Look at the left arm. It's bigger than the right arm. If I remember correctly Terra wears armor on only left arm. So, I'm pretty sure that's Terra. Not to mention, there is another close up image of Terra that I saw and it's in the same place as the scene with Ven and the shadow.
It really makes more sense than Organization XIII theories. : 3
I'm glad someone else thinks its Terra. I felt so lonely for some time ; <

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back