• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

a short theory-thought-thingy on AX (spoilers.for the trailer from....er......TGS?me thinks it was)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

digimikej

Awards
so, as the title says, i forget what trailer this is from, but it was recent enough that i believe that the spoilers were needed. better safe then sorry. also, this may sound like a joke, but its just the way i talk/type.

ANYWAYS! my short theory is basically on why AX stabbed braig(and apparently even and ienzo). ive seen people asking why, and i have a simple, possible answer.

dude had at least 3 warring hearts in him. he went bonkers and decided to stab some people.

...thats basically it. id have just made a post in an appropriate thread, but i couldnt find one that hadn't transformed into a thread about the most recent trailer, or at least went far enough away from the topic that people would ask what that had to do with anything.

JustSnilloc

Probably not... the MX side of him obviously summoned THAT keyblade, as far as "Warring Hearts" they were pretty calm in the BbS ending... just waiting and all, however it definitely had something to do with one of their consciousnesses rising to the surface

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Perhaps him opening thier hearts has something to do with Grass's hocrux theory, perhaps hes opening thier hearts to put apart of his in? I have no idea... v.v

Zul

Awards
I always thought that Terra had surfaced for a split second and attacked Braig in a fit of rage.

It "is" possible for Terra to use MX's keyblade, he(as in brown-haired Terra) is holding MX's keyblade when you fight Terranort and perform Dual Limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back