• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A simple little battle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joy

Bronze Member
His white coat flew with the end, making the jacket seem more like a cape then a jacket. It's leathery material flapped about, snapping and twisting in all direction. Behind the white jacket, the man wore a white button down shirt, along with white dress pants. Even his pants were white. If he could, he would have died his hair bleach white as well. But he couldn't. His orange hair refused to be dyed, and was one of the most stubborn pieces of material he had ever met.

If the wind were calm, you would be able to hear his foot steps as he walked down the empty street of New York City. All had abandoned the street as they saw the monster tower over them. It threatened to eat them, kill them, and even.... steal their children.

They ran, children hard against their chest, hoping the monster would not steal them. They loved their children.

Rufus, as most would call him, came to this... place when his building had been blown up by weapon. He transported here not by will, but by chance, as one of the guards had thrown a teleportation grid on him. It moved him here.

It was going to be fun taking over this city. Though, it was a lot cleaner then Midgar, very much so.

He walked down the street, a smile imprinted upon his face.

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
Upon the Empire State Building, a woman stood looking out towards the city. She could have done anything here in the "Big Apple", but it didn't interest her. She was bored out of her mind. With this spare time, she could think of what HE was doing right now.

'I wonder where he went. He said something about meeting an angel, but what kind of angel. Is it a woman? If it is, I wonder what she looks like. For an angel, she must be pretty. I wonder if he went to lust all over her. Not like him, but there's a first for everything.'

However, her musings were interrupted by the message of the wind. A sense of urgency appeared upon her face, but it was replaced by a lewd smile:

He wants to have fun, then so can I.

With this in mind, she vanished into the currents.

As Rufus smiled with his thoughts in mind, something streaked by his face like a speeding bullet. Behind him stood the woman who had been on the Empire State Building moments earlier. Clothed within a blue cloak/wearing a chain necklace around her neck, the female stood holding a bow. With that lewd smile from her thoughts, she introduced herself.

I'm Alnari. Who are you?

Last edited:

Joy

Bronze Member
Rufus was taken back by the sudden whiplash that flew through the air. Even though he felt it coming through vibrations, via the element he was connected to, it still made him flinch. Truthfully, it shouldn't have, as he had just almost gotten blown up.

"I will soon be your president. The president of a company I will build called Shinra, and the world will be my slave." He laughed, as he thought of the idea. It was funny, but so true. He would so easily. No one could stand up to him.

"And I'm glad to hear that Alnari, and you have come to my service. Do me a favor and clean up this city, will you?" His tone was as serious as it ever would be, and you could tell he was not joking.

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
Alnari just stood gaping at Rufus. She noticed him flinch when she came close to blowing his head off, but to see him regain his composure like that just surprised her.

"I just tried to blow your head off. Yet here you are just laughing. I like that."

A keyword then came through her mind like an echo within a cavern. The word "Shinra" brought out a thought.

"Shinra? Wasn't that company supposed to be destroyed? Then you must have been it's President."

Alnari brought her bow to bear without any wasted motion. This bow looked no different from any other, but there was a difference; it had no string/arrows to fire. However, how it fired was revealed when she moved her arm back. Air had been gathered onto the bow with exteme precision/stored to the perfect volume. With a smirk, she said playfully:

I'm sorry Rufus, but I can't let you live now. Shinra is supposed to be in only a certain place's past/that's where it will stay.

With that, she fired again/was carried by the draft which she had called for earlier.

Joy

Bronze Member
"Destroyed? Lady whatre' you tallking abou-"

That's when he felt. She was preparing her attack, he had felt it.

How the hell he thought, before falling to the ground.

He laid on his back and as the arrow of air passed over him, he flicked his wrists up, and the wind picked up once again. Instead of an arrow, like his primitve opponent had attacked with, he made what most would call a tick tack toe board. Except, this board was much larger, and easily covered about 200 x 200 ft. The boxes were much smaller, and would cut this woman into cubes of itty bitty pieces of human organ, flesh and bone.

He then flew up back onto his feet, using the wind to carry him up at a quick rate. Upon his hands, the wind circulated, forming what seemed like drills. They moved at an extreme fast rate, easily 100 mph, and would be able to puncture a whole it mostly anything.

He jumped towards the girl, air circulating below him, pushing him faster. He had to make sure she was dead before he could walk away.

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
Alnari just smiled as she saw Rufus dodge the simple shot/used his 1st attack. It looked like a tic-tac-toe board. Unfortunately, the boxes were small. Too small to fit through.

'Oh well. Might as well blow a hole through.'

Her facial features betrayed her thoughts as she brought her bow to bear once more. Under normal circumstances, her bow would need to gather the Air before firing. However, she was being carried upon a draft which she implored to accelerate. The draft complied/she was speeding away from the board. With the acceleration, the gathering was quicker than usual/she notched a few arrows. Aiming at the center of the board, she fired the arrows at different positions of the thing. Along with the velocity of both archer/the arrow, when they connected, the entire thing slowed. Then the arrows exploded, leaving a hole large enough for Alnari to fit through, which was what she did. By slowing the draft, she rebounded forward, being carried by another draft which was called through the opening.

With this force, she saw Rufus speeding towards her with Air Drills surrounding his hands. Once more, she smiled/allowed herself to fall off the draft. Thus, she evaded the attack effortlessly. Letting herself be at freefall, she almost crashed into the ground when the wind picked her up once more. While falling, she had gathered enough Air for more shots. Again, she fired a few more, but they were seekers. These wouldn't be so easy to dodge.

Last edited:

Joy

Bronze Member
Rufus's tick tack toe board seem to be forced apart. He came to an abrupt stop, and gave an annoyed sigh. As natural as lifting a finger, or breathing, Rufus created a bubble of air around the explosion, not lalowing for him to be pushed back. This girl was a nusaince, and not any fun.

Even as he had arrows following him did he feel bored. Her attacks were so simple, so idiotic, so redundant. He dodged each one, before he felt another set coming form behind. She hadn't moved, so they had to be...

"Seekers" he said. So, she did have some intelligence.

A smile was finally put upon his face as he prepared his counter attack. The air around him began to circulate in different directions, creating multiple layers of extremely fast currents, much like his drill hand. These though, made young plants uproot, and any loose articles of clothing fly through the streets.

He created multiple of these balls of wnd, and surrounded the field with them. They left very minimal space to walk, and almost no space to leave, so there was no escaping. Trees were being uprooted now, and would sooner or later lift cars.

He wasn't done yet. The air around the battle field that was not part of the balls, yet was still free, formed into javelins of sorts. They shot into the sky, and gained speed, then came crashing down towards the balls and unsuspecting victims. When they hit the balls of wind, they would shatter, forming thousands upon thousands of small bits of high speed wind, that could easily rip apart a person's body.

She was going to die.

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
Alnari's aura was shimmering joy. This was especially fun to her because it was. It was as simple as that. However, she became more somber when she noticed his next attack. It began with multiple layers of currents flowing quickly like his drill hands. Alnari didn't mind this/went with the flow. This not only let her gather more shots, but an extra advantage would come from this: the arrows would increase in strength. To explain, the arrows were free-flowing. Thus, they could take on more air as they flew towards the target, which allowed them to increase in strength.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back