• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A small, confusing detail at the end of Sora's story in Re:COM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulXaldin

Awards
So when Namine tells Sora and Co. that she will restore their memories at the cost of losing the ones obtained in the castle, they go to pod room that was clearly seen in the OLD MANSION in KH2. Now, they are still clearly in Castle Oblivion,so how in the name of Winnie the Pooh did they suddenly end up in Twilight Town when they wake up a year later? Did DiZ or Namine carry over the pod to the mansion or something or do I have to play 358/2 Days to find out?

KudoTsurugi

Awards
It's assumed they moved Sora, Donald and Goofy from Castle Oblivion to Twilight Town during 358/2 Days, sometime after Roxas falls asleep during a mission. We do get a shot of DiZ and Namine in front of the mansion for a moment in the game. How they moved them isn't really explained. Maybe they used the Corridors of Darkness to move them? Or, for a more outlandish theory, DiZ and Namine are a lot stronger than they look?

Muke

whatever
Awards
You don't have to play Days to find out about anything plot-relevant at all, really

But yeah, it's confirmed that DiZ and Naminè somehow transported the pods to TT.

Secret Ansem Report 10 said:
Sora went to sleep in order to recover the memories he had lost in Castle Oblivion.
It would take quite some time to bring back all the memories he had created in his lifetime.
But Organization XIII held sway over Castle Oblivion. Sora would need to be kept someplace more secure.
I persuaded Naminè to move the slumbering Sora to Twilight Town for safekeeping.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
You don't have to play Days to find out about anything plot-relevant at all, really

But yeah, it's confirmed that DiZ and Naminè somehow transported the pods to TT.

To fully clarify Muke's very correct answer, the report posted above is from Kingdom Hearts II, so not needing Days to get this information is correct as well.

SoulXaldin

Awards

Oh damn...
I didn't know that was actually there in the reports. Am I the only person who doesn't actually read the reports? :tongue:

D

Deleted member 246005

I assumed Riku and maybe mickey helped them move SDG to Twilight Town.

Soldier

Awards
I assumed Riku and maybe mickey helped them move SDG to Twilight Town.
No no no, you're all wrong, here's what actually happened.
here are a few things to consider
1: There are multiple pods both in Castle Oblivion and Twilight Town, so it wasn't a matter of moving the POD, just a matter of moving SDG to Twilight town
2: The mansion is more or less a safehouse for SDG while they sleep, since keeping them in Castle Oblivion is reckless as organization XIII knows where it is.
3: SDG are fast asleep inside the pods, so I doubt that merely opening them up would wake them, while we wouldn't know if there is a time limit for how LONG they will be asleep outside the pods, we can assume that it is long enough for a corridor of darkness warp.

With those three things in mind, it can be implied that Namine and Diz just carried them through the corridors of darkness and shut them inside Twilight Town's pods. Not much to it really, since we see them using them.

Scorseselover

That’s pretty much why this game exists in the first place. Just to be “Hey guys! Kingdom Hearts II is coming!”

D

Deleted member 235902

Ansem the Wise and Namine moved Sora, Donald, and Goofy's memory pods and all of their equipment to the Old Mansion in Twilight Town.

Secret Ansem's Report 10: "
Sora went to sleep in order to recover the memories he had lost in Castle Oblivion. It would take quite some time to bring back all the memories he had created in his lifetime. But Organization XIII held sway over Castle Oblivion. Sora would need to be kept someplace more secure. I persuaded Naminé to move the slumbering Sora to Twilight Town for safekeeping."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back