• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A 'Surprising' New world

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~NGD OMEGA~

http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?image=nomura/page7.jpg

It was just translated that there would be a 'Surprising' new world in KH2, even more surprising than Halloween town. Now I can't think of many worlds that would be that surprising (PIRATES OF THE CARRIBIEN!!!!), but lets look over the facts. The reason Halloween town was so suprising was that it was not directly owned by Disney, and also because it was originally claymation. Any ideas to this 'surprising' world would be interesting to see. All I can come up with is Pirates of the Carribean (Real life), or the Hobbit (Not owned by Disney(Love that book, movie's coming out soon too...)). Any other ideas?

A

Audo

i think it might be a pixar world. FF wouldnt be suprising it would be annoying.

~NGD OMEGA~

*Clasps R-K on the back* I agree with you. I've never played an FF, so it would only be confusing. I'd like a pixar, Incredibles mostly, but I'd want Pirates of the Carribean more... The Hobbit I like too...

A

Audo

FF is a cameo in the game and thats it. They make guest apperance, Thats why there isnt going to be a FF world because FF is just a cameo they wont have anything to do with the story in particular and dont you remember that HB is where all the FF characters are from besides the DI people. I find FF very annoying
EDIT:NGD i dont think they would be able to get the Hobbit.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
101 DALMATIANS LONDON!!!!!!
FINDING NEMO!!!!
PRIDE ROCK!!!!
THE INCREDIBLES <-- this would be a very very very very very very fun world

Incredibles is more surprising than Nightmare Before Christmas and Pirate of the Carribean....but atlas....it came out last year......and would be a surprise to be in the game so fast.....

Pride Rock wins!!! Tis was sad when the lion fell off the rock of death by the scar of life....

A.J.

Banned
Heck, I keep telling people that there's going to be a Yu-Gi-Oh! world in the next Kingdom Hearts game, but no one ever listens to ol' A.J.

Disney indirectly owns Yu-GI-Oh! as you realize if you've ever been to Downtown Disney in anaheim..THey sell the YUGIOH! mechandise at the Rainforest Cafe'.

Another thing Disney owns indirectly is Bionicle. Again with reference to Downtown disney and there being a Legoshop there.

Then Disney owns Indiana Jones indirectly, hence the Indiana Jones ride.

The last thing that Disney owns indirectly is, as you all might not have realized even thought it's staring you in the face: STAR WARS.

Or have we all forgotten about the Star tours ride?

Personally I'd be happy with any of these being in KH2...

adventchildkiori

omg.... no no and no PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN WILL NOT be a WORLD! This is kinda of a cartoonish game! POTC has humans not cartoons. Plus They already have a pirate world(Peter Pan)

Lion King and 101 Dalmations sounds good but in the lol dalmations world what exactly are you expecting to be a boss.....unless its going to be like Teverse Town but Twilight Town already has the role.

A

Audo

Pride Rock and Lilo wouldnt be that suprissing since there owned by Disney. Nomura even slightly hinted to Pride Rock when he said Lion King was his favorite Disney movie. Im hopping for a Pixar or a Good disney liek lilo

~NGD OMEGA~

Meh... I wouldn't know... all of those seem surprising... but KL, I seriously think Pride Rock is going to be in there anyway, it wouldn't be surprising since Simba was a summon. Numora said that it would be a world that we would say "WHAT WAS HE THINKING?!?!?!?!" when we go to it. I'm Sporting for The Hobbit (Yes I know, Unlikely, but it would be cool) and also Piriates of the Carribien (Very surprising since it is real life). Star Wars could work... also I could see Bionicle... But I agree with KL too... Incredibles would be the best... but that wouldn't be surprising...

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Cruella....STOP DESTROYING MY DREAMS!!!!!

i want to kick her arse for trying to skin the dalmatians and wear their fur as a coat. What kind of bich does that?....Cruella of course....and for that she must die.....>D

A.J.

Banned
*points* Someone read my last post...Oh, and I forgot one. DIGIMON! Disney owns digimon, I can see that as a possibility of being a world in KH2.

And they're more than likely going to put Lilo & Stitch into it, it was one of the most popular Disney movies ever, duh!

Non-Existant One

A.J. said:
Heck, I keep telling people that there's going to be a Yu-Gi-Oh! world in the next Kingdom Hearts game, but no one ever listens to ol' A.J.

Disney indirectly owns Yu-GI-Oh! as you realize if you've ever been to Downtown Disney in anaheim..THey sell the YUGIOH! mechandise at the Rainforest Cafe'.

Another thing Disney owns indirectly is Bionicle. Again with reference to Downtown disney and there being a Legoshop there.

Then Disney owns Indiana Jones indirectly, hence the Indiana Jones ride.

The last thing that Disney owns indirectly is, as you all might not have realized even thought it's staring you in the face: STAR WARS.

Or have we all forgotten about the Star tours ride?

Personally I'd be happy with any of these being in KH2...

Just because Disney sells Yu-gi-oh merchandise doesn't mean that they own the whole Yu-gi-oh franchise. The same goes for all the other series above that you listed in terms of what they are.

adventchildkiori

Haha yeah that one kid kinda looks like Sora on Digimon, pssh Cruella? your kidding me right what she going to do for a power? Slap us with a purse or blind us with animal fur? It still wouldnt make sense, sorry KL, i think collecting the dalmations in the first game was enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back