• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Tenuous Existence(KH. All RPers welcome)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
Our existence is a shaky one. I have been told that people such as I are not blessed enough to exist. Yet, I am troubled by the fact that I am here, and that therefore, we must exist. Such perplexity overcomes me, yet I cannot manage to muster the energy to become enraged, to weep, to deny. We do not have hearts, metaphorically I believe, and it is due to this, I have been informed, that people such as I do not feel. I do not believe this to be true. I feel confusion. I feel hatred, anger, fury, jealousy.

Do I? They seem different. Echoes even, mere reverberations of things I have once been so gifted to know, but have since lost. Perhaps this is why we follow him, our Number I, our Superior. I do not yet know why he needs a man of my talents, a man of thought, of language, and a little bit of a gambling streak. He knows that from which we suffer, this nefarious nihility, and he offers salvation.

But I continue to question. Do I love? Have I ever? What has become of me? What was my name, my true name, and why was I so careless as to throw it aside? What is this ebony cloak I wear, and why do I feel naught but an incessant urge simply to be? I feel partial, fragmented. I need to be whole.

He offers salvation.

I need to be.
--------

In my head, the above was written by Luxord. However, I imagine that it could be applied to any nobody with enough sapience to put their thoughts to paper. It is those thoughts that this RP is to explore, the first RP I’ve ever created based upon Kingdom Hearts. Except Anomaly, but I was just co-creator of that.

Here, we follow the lives, or lack thereof, of the Nobodies and those with whom they come into contact.

This will take place before the emergence of Sora and, therefore, prior to the existence of Roxas, Namine, what have you. To promote the creation of original characters, only a select few of the Organization members will be playable. You’ll find them on the list below. Character restrictions will be placed in the rules. You may be either a Nobody, a Keyblader (child keybladers will be treated as such), or simply a human (much akin to those such as Leon: warriors, but not keybladers).

Rules:
1. All standard Roleplaying rules apply.
2. If you have any questions, PM me with them posthaste.
3. Your character, if it is an original nobody, is not to have control over more than one “element”, and shall not possess that of a former Nobody. Therefore, you must create your own.
4. There will be very few Disney worlds here. Most worlds will be created by eith myself or someone else if I so choose to allow it. I like making new worlds.
5. Please, make your character fit. Really, a twelve year old with a keyblade will not fare well against someone like Luxord. If you try, you will be killed.
6. The death of characters, or the extraction of their hearts, is allowed so long as either I approve it or you receive permission from that character’s controller.
7. PLEASE: Members from all RPing levels, join. The last thing I want is for new RPers to become excluded.
8. There will be VERY few, if any, Disney characters in this. No Donald, no Goofy, no Mickey. None of that.
9. I reserve the right to deny entry to this RP.
10. This list is subject to change.

Available Canon Characters:
Larxene(Taken by Vital Signs)
Luxord (Taken by Blackest Night)
Zexion (Taken by Rainfire)
Axel (Rikken)

List of Original Characters:
Koinu - Meta - Heartless
Game-Punk- RIker-Nobody

As noted above, I will be playing Luxord. The plot will be revealed when people join, partially because I feel like, and partially because I haven’t made it yet.

Last edited:

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Re: A Tenuous Existence

All beast baby. If you didn't want my own Heartless, I can change it to something out of the KH series

Name: A name? Beasts have no names. But if one musts, people call this one Meta

Type: Meta Brute is Meta's species, hence the name Meta.

Appearance: Meta by mere sight is a frightful creature. Eight feet high at the shoulder and six feet long, this Heartless is full of power. It's fur is a dark purple, but is mostly covered by metallic armor. It's chest is freed of armor only to show it's marking. It's tail is also free from the metallic armor, but is covered by a different protection; spikes. It's facial features are covered by a metal mask, only allowing the eerie glowing eyes and deadly fangs freedom.

Personality: Like all Heartless, Meta has it's own unique response to it's surroundings. Usually, Meta would ignore any weak Hearts that are before it. Only strong Hearts attract it. But if commanded, Meta will attack anything and anyone, Heartless, Nobody, human, anything.

Powers: Slashes from it's three toed claws or swipes from it's four toed hind claws usually takes down any enemy. A simple ram from it's great bulk can also do quite the damage. It's most deadly attack comes from it's mouth. And it is not it's fangs. Meta can spit out a ball of pure darkness at prey. It can also turn this into a dark flame, but only if the prey is close.

Bio: The species Meta Brutes never had a long run in life. They were easy targets for larger Heartless or packs of Heartless. Tough as they were, at their time, they were easily vanquished. As time passed, the remaining species were scattered throughout many worlds. It is unlikely to ever see two together.

Meta was one of these poor Heartless. Through many years, it fought against other Heartless, humans, Nobodies, and anyone else who dared to attack it. It tried to ignore it's urges, but hunger always won over survival. Meta was always on the run for simple existing. If a strong presence was near, it always went to it. If Hearts did not tempt Meta, strength did.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
I'll be an original keyblader.

Seems like a good chance to get back into RPing.

Game_Punk

I'd like to join, i'll have an original character.

Name: Riker

Weapon: two swords, a white one and a black one, Named; Dark Alliance, and Light Release

Appearance:
SonofDeath.jpg

Personality: Riker is a Nobody, he is completely careless to all things, he shows no emotions because he has none.

Powers: He can control the power Darkness. he uses his powers to control heartless and to take the hearts of his fallen enemies, trying to find one he likes.

Bio: A nobody that feels no emotion and has no memories. He wonders from world to world slaying needlessly, only stopping when he is given a mission by a superior in the organization.

Last edited:

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Making a Nobody, whom isn't super-de-duper loyal to the Organization. I intend to actually RP in this, so it'll be a comeback, much like Zangetsu.

Will edit zis spot with him soon. Still working out kinks in the bio.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
Yes you may. This RP will likely start sometime within the next few days.

Those who have not posted their templates, please do so soon.

Or it may start today.
http://forums.khinsider.com/canon-role-plays/109728-tenuous-existence.html

Templates will still be accepted.

Don't worry about not knowing what to do, Rainfire. The plot can't really go anywhere until more people start getting active.

By the by, I love Burning Bright. Save Me is my favorite Shinedown song, however.

Last edited:

.Oji

赤いテキスト
I'd like to participate in this RP. If you don't mind, Blackest Night, I'd like to use two characters. You'll see why later on in the RP.

Two Original Nobodies

Nobody Name | Title
Onyx/Onix | "The Fortunate Treasure"

Orginal Name: 'Oni'
Apparent Age: 23
Attribute: Metal
Weapon: *Onyx is capable of 'forging' three weapons from three particular classes*

Melee | Range | Defense
Macuahuitl | Hand cannon | Testudo Shield

For info on the three weapons said:

Control of Nobody: Alchemists
Appearance: An armless nobody who's hands float in mid-air. Hanging from it's mouth is a scale that looks like the Organization XIII emblem. It carries two stones (Known as, "Philosopher's Stones') attached to chains in each hand.

*Special* Meaning behind the Name

» Onyx is the stone for the zodiac sign, Leo. It can be many different colors, but the ones with the reddish brown color is the preferred type. Onyx is said to banish grief and bring fortune to the possessor of it. It's said to also bring recognition of personal strengths.

Nobody Name | Tile
Lennox | "The Seer of Despair"

Original Name: 'Nolen'
Apparent Age: 19
Attribute: Death (Not literal death, but things associate with death, such as ghost, disease, etc.)
Weapon: Anubis Staff

Control of Nobody: Netherseers
Appearance: These nobodies looks nearly identical to the jackal-headed god, "Anubis" in Egyptian mythology, except for the color. Around their neck region is a tattered scarf, which has the Organization XIII emblem on it. It's chest and hand regions are wrapped in black bandages - the Org XIII emblem aslo appears on it's chest area. They can stand on their hind legs, as well as run on all four of their limbs.

You can probably see why I want two characters. If not, you'll definitely see why if I'm accepted. ^_^

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Alright. ^_^

How many times am I required to post in this RP, excatly? Twice a day, four times a week, what will suffice?

Rainfire

Sitting in the rain, thinking up new ideas...
I just love that line in particular from "Burning Bright". My favorite song by them is actually a tie between "The Sound of Madness" and "Sin with a Grin" off their newest CD, The Sound of Madness. I picked it up when I saw them in concert about three weeks back, lol. "Save Me" was a great song though honestly... best one off that album.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back