• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A thought about connection between xeahnort and Terra

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mastermind2076

I was thinking It was said that Terra had a connection to Xeahnort even that he possibly may be xeahnort in the past. I was thinking now that maybe it really is Xeahnort because If he had no memory of what happened then how would he remember his name being Terra.

Just A thought

Realest Player

i think that is probably true. terra also has similar hair to xeahnort before he turns into xemnas

skyhart

Most people do think that Xehanort is Terra just because of his hair and other attributes but the truth is that they arent the same just think about it
Terra hates Xehanort so how can he be Xehanort if he hates him

Smallz

Website
www.myspace.com
Doesnt Terra say something like: "Xehanort?...No, you are not the one that I have chosen..." Then goes berserk? And who would seriously base the two people around there hairstyles? Its like "Oh my god, we have the same socks...Are you my NOBODY or other related being, possibly a past entity?" Its like saying the old guy and ansem are the same person cause of there clothes. "Oh, this is the future and thats ansem after KH made him go into a coma." Except for the fact that weve never seen ansem weild a Keyblade, we must assume thats true!

skyhart

Yeah seriously just as i said why would he be xehanort if he hates him
Also most likely the UEM and Ansem arent the same except maybe Ansem liked the outfit and just wanted to copy it

MyWayToDawn

dont freak out on me but when ansem the wise said i must make ammends to these young people and i started all of this he could have been referring to the keyblades going to them after he killed terra, aqua, and ven. cause that UEM reminds me of a possesed young ansem the wise......dont freak out thats just my guess.

skyhart

Ok but i wasnt really freaking out at all I was just stating something
And what do you mean reminds you of AtW his uniform resembles Ansem(Xehanort's Heartless)
I dont really understand could you explain it to me

Smallz

Website
www.myspace.com
But I was kinda thinking...What if the Dark Soldier was Terras like Apprentice? Maybe Terra choose him to wield the Keyblade, but the DS was more enticed by the darkness of this old guy, and he decided to follow in his footsteps, and the DS could be Xehanort? Just a thought.

skyhart

Ok I can kinda see where your coming from its a good starter theory that could expand into something bigger but Terra cant choose anyone to wield a keyblade
Keyblades choose their wielders not vice-versa
The keyblades abilities are kinda basic kingdom hearts knowledge

skyhart

Actually i think all that the keychain does is change the look and abilities of the keyblade and most likely its still in the realm of light because the only time we've seen the realm of darkness is when riku and the king went to the other side of the door to help sora seal it and the other time is when sora and riku entered it after the battle against xemnas but even that was only like a few minutes because the door to the light realm opened pretty quickly

[√]Genuflect
There are keyblades in every realm.
Not only one.They can have one as long there hearts are qualified.

Ralixster

keyblades choose who they work for so it really doesnt matter what realm they are in aslong as the weilder has the stronger heart the keyblade will obey

skyhart

Yeah and also there are only two realms the realms of light and darkness
There is no realm of twilight or dawn at all

Demi_Shock

hmm...well if Terra was Xehanort, then why would he hate Xehanort? That is still the only thing you cant prove from that theory. while it is a good one, im still not ready to believe they are the same person.

MyWayToDawn

Ok but i wasnt really freaking out at all I was just stating something
And what do you mean reminds you of AtW his uniform resembles Ansem(Xehanort's Heartless)
I dont really understand could you explain it to me

idk the outfit isnt the thing i was talkin about. the way he walks with his arms behind his back. so did Ansem the wise. and when he was younger he could walk faster like UEM did. o yea and about u freakin out i wasnt talkin to u i was just sayin that to anyone who was gonna read my theory and go off on me.

Xemnas-sama

What's weird is that at first Terra confuses Sora for being Xeahnort? Which means Terra could have seen Xeahnort last at only a young age. Meaning Xeahnort's probably was some what close (In any sense) from the start of Xeahnort's journey. So maybe a betrayl? Wow I kinda took a lot of wild guesses SRRY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back