• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A thought

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHandBritney

I was just thinking about the KH2 sound track and I belive it comes out December 28,2005....now i dont know if its a world wide realease for the soundtrack but if it is then why dont they make the game a worldwide realease too. Besides if any of us buy the soundtrack then it will just spoil so much for us. So maybe we might get the KH2 game sooner than we thought.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
KHandBritney said:
I was just thinking about the KH2 sound track and I belive it comes out December 28,2005....now i dont know if its a world wide realease for the soundtrack but if it is then why dont they make the game a worldwide realease too. Besides if any of us buy the soundtrack then it will just spoil so much for us. So maybe we might get the KH2 game sooner than we thought.
i sure hope so

Kairiissocute

i would'nt get your hopes up guys. square is delaying it just to make it an even better game. what awaits us that day? it will be a lot better than what you can imagine now. better than untold riches. silver and gold. this game will be the SUPREME game of 2006 and will be the top game for many years to come (until kh3 comes, which i KNOW it will).

Last edited:

unknown_boy

Where's my fluffy?!!
Right, i'm leaving on the roads that lead to my fl
Kairiissocute said:
i would'nt get your hopes up guys. square is delaying it just to make it an even better game. what awaits us that day? it will be a lot better than what you can imagine now. better than untold riches. silver and gold. this game will be the SUPREME game of 2006 and will be the top game for many years to come (until kh3 comes, which i KNOW it will).
LOL. So animated. I agree with him, but not on the delaying part. Goddamnit i just want it to come out

Magnus Prime

it could be like final mix when they added more story plots or like the american kh where they put in extra bosses

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
Kairiissocute said:

i would rather take untold riches, silver, and gold

Pero La Taco

Kairiissocute said:

No way! There difference is probably, like one cutsence or somin. In a monthe they won't/can't make a new world or character or something dramatic like that.

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
Kairiissocute said:

well ur hopes r up high w/ the game...
i do believe they delay it 2 make it better...
but ur 2 much in2 the game and if its not that good...ur gonna b oh so dissapointed >_>

RikuIsMine77 said:
How can hearing the soundtrack ruin the game for you? I would think it would make you even more excited for the game.

the soundtrack can ruin the game 4 u...simple and clean..influences the game greatly...and in kh2..passion can tell us a lot about the game...
nomura himself said that passion will have an influence in the game..so just by the theme song..we can figure out the "feel" 2 the game..and other things mayb 4rm the lyrics...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back