• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A/V/T , K/S/R , and N/R/? theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

glasses

I was thinking that maybe there is a connection between Aqua/Ventus/Terra (A/V/T), Kairi/Sora/Riku (K/S/R), and Namine/Roxas/??? (N/R/?). Their names according to an interview with a developer have certain meanings. Aqua=water, Kairi=sea... related subjects. Ventus=wind, Sora=sky... related subjects. And finally Terra=earth, and Riku=land... also related.

So therefore they may have a relation. They also share attributes Ventus's being the most obvious in that he looks very much like roxas and sora, Aqua shares the oddly colored hair with Kairi, and also that Terra looks slightly like Riku and very much like Xehanort whom Riku takes the form of near the end of kh2.

Could it be that they are closely related to one another (family member, k/s/r being made in a process somewhat like namine and roxas from a/v/t [least likely in my opinion], insert another theory here). What do you think?

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I was thinking that maybe there is a connection between Aqua/Ventus/Terra (A/V/T), Kairi/Sora/Riku (K/S/R), and Namine/Roxas/??? (N/R/?). Their names according to an interview with a developer have certain meanings. Aqua=water, Kairi=sea... related subjects. Ventus=wind, Sora=sky... related subjects. And finally Terra=earth, and Riku=land... also related.
They're all connected name-wise but Nomura not all of TAV is connected to SRK.
Riku doesn't have a Nobody.
Aqua shares the oddly colored hair with Kairi
What?
Could it be that they are closely related to one another (family member, k/s/r being made in a process somewhat like namine and roxas from a/v/t [least likely in my opinion], insert another theory here). What do you think?
Family isn't important in KH, and SRK was around during BBS.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
It's not hers, its Riku's, she was only holding it under his permission.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Namine isn't really a part of any trio. It's Xion, Axel, and Roxas.

Aria

braver by the minute
if k/r/s were made in the same process of n/r then n/r wouldnt exist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back