• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A way to level up Master form.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bandeaux

THIS IS FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW THIS TRICK!

Note: An easier way to get this done is to have the SWEET MEMORIES keyblade equipped and the DRIVE CONVERTER ability on Sora.

After beating Port Royal on your 2nd Visit you will be able to go to Halloween Town. After you defeat the little brats... AGAIN.. you will be in Santa's House about to go to Halloween Town's Town Square. You can go Master Form as soon as you exit Santa's House since there are enemies you can fight and with the Drive Converter ability and Sweet Memories they drop a good bit of Drive Orbs! After defeating them, go to Yuletide Hill where Sora is the only one in the party and Donald, Goofy, and Jack are walking around. Did you notice your Drive Gauge is maxed out again? This can be done as many times as you want but in order to have the Heartless spawn again you have to exit the world and re-enter it.

Note 2: This can be done for Valor, Limit, and Wisdom form also but it is easier for Master!

TL;DR? After beating kids in Halloween Town 2nd Visit, defeat Heartless outside Santa's House in Master form and go to Yuletide Hill. Full Gauge. Exit World, Re-enter. Repeat.

If you read all this you're a champion. Thank you.

kybldmstr

I prefer to go to Yen Sid tower and play the mini game with the Sorcerer nobody because they gives lots of money which converts to drive orbs

appleboy82791

Awards
You don't need a special area like the Yuletide Hill to do this.
Find any area with enemies that drop a lot of drive orbs. Kill them. Go to a save point (before your drive gauge reaches 0) and then to the world map from there and your drive gauge will be refilled. Rinse. Repeat.
Bottom line is that your drive gauge automatically maxes out when you go to the world map while in a drive form.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I know that everybody has their own strategy on maxing out Master, but honestly, I'm biased and think Cavern of Remembrance is probably the best and fastest way. In my opinion, at least.

QFSW

I used the Yen Sid's tower method
To make it even better make sure you have two drive recoveries

redcrown

Awards
Did you know that if you run/float to a save spot and leave the world while in Drive from and come back, your drive gauge will be completely refilled while still having the exp. points you won. I used this cheat more times than I can count. (drive recoveries where a bitch to find and keep)

QFSW

Yup. It also happens whenever you go into a room where you wouldnt have party members (such as areas where donald and goofy are standing around to talk to)

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
I always level it up in Hollow Bastion; I kill everything in the vicinity of Merlin's house, get a lot of Drive forms that way (especially from the Morning Stars), and then go back to the save point at Merlin's while I'm still in Master, so that I can get on the gummi ship, and come back to Hollow Bastion with my Drive gauge completely restored, and then rinse and repeat:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back