• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A way to level up Valor and Wisdom

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bandeaux

Before you continue reading just know this is something I just found out so I don't know if everyone knows this already. This is for ANYONE who doesn't know it. And remember.. I JUST found this so.. don't attack me.

I found an easy way to level up Valor and Wisdom form in Halloween Town's first visit. After defeating the Prison Keeper with those annoying brats in it, you will be taken into a cutscene. After all the text you will be in the Graveyard where Sora is the only one in the party. Go back to where you fought the PK and there will be a pretty large amount of Heartless waiting for you as soon as you take a step or two. Now that you have your party back you can use your drive forms (Valor or Wisdom). Once your drive form is about to run out, go back to the Graveyard and your Drive Gauge will be maxed out again. Repeat. Note: YOU MUST PAY ATTENTION TO THE GAUGE SO YOU WONT RUN OUT AND HAVE TO REFILL IT ALL OVER AGAIN.

TL;DR: Use forms in Curly Hill, go back to Graveyard, full gauge. Repeat.

Thanks for reading.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Great find, I'm sure its been found before but I've never learned it.

We also have a 2.5 thread btw

Master Alew

I use the save points in any world. If you're in drive form and go to the gummy ship via save point the next time you enter a world you will be in standard form with your drive gauge untouched.

Songbird

Grrrr
For sure Halloween Town is my go-to place for any Drive Forme levelling. But of course I go to The World that Never Was for Final Forme. It's best you find a place with areas that refill your gauge when you switch to them Or just have a Gummi Ship save point nearby.

QFSW

I know some easier ways for Valor and Wisdom
For Valor go to the mushroom in Agrabah, just keep hitting it till your drive is almost finished, go outside to the save point leave the world and re enter it. Rinse and repeat
For wisdom I reccomend timeless river, especially mickeys room. Timeless river doesnt have a revisit hence the heartless there are extremely weak, you can literally just burn through them

If anyone else interested I know some good methods for the other drives and summons too. just let me know if you need them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back