• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A weird thing I noticed on an old KH2 Screenshot

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Life~

The old member
KratosAurion said:
Did anyone notice in this screenshot(the text says "I cannot allow you to meeet Sora") both the BHK and Axel are standing on the face of what seems to be the clock tower?

http://kh2.co.uk/assets/images/3.jpg

i couldn't get the link to work, so if it doesnt appear as a link, just put in URL
I cant read that. Do i know you from the official ToS website? :D

rikubaka67

Awards
2 me, it looks like its inside behind the clock in the tower, probably. never noticed that

adventchildkiori

It seems like it is clock tower...

wait is axel saying the or BHK? either way doesnt matter to the fact that pic and quote is good proof that BHK isnt sora.

Counterpart

yea I've noticed it.Most likely the tower in Twilight Town.With Sora walking by during this fight...lol

EDIT:It's BHK who says "I can't let you see Sora".This was translated awhile back!

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
KratosAurion said:
Did anyone notice in this screenshot(the text says "I cannot allow you to meeet Sora") both the BHK and Axel are standing on the face of what seems to be the clock tower?

Yes. It has been long speculated that the scene is taking place in the ClockTower. Judging by the gears and machine like features, it seems most likely it is.

~Life~

The old member
Um why does BHK have kiriras*spelling* charm?????!????

~Life~

The old member
Counterpart said:
Cant really ask those kind of question because we really know nothing about the KHII storyline!!
Oh ok then. Just weried like always. :D

NJMIgnatio

KratosAurion said:

http://kh2.co.uk/assets/images/3.jpg

i couldn't get the link to work, so if it doesnt appear as a link, just put in URL

That is just a rough translation, Most likely means "I won't let yu get to Sora".

KratosAurion

If you havent noticed yet, Yes I am Kratos Aurion of Tales of Symphonia. The greatest Gamecube RPG ever. If you need something to take your mind of the worrying of KH2, play this, then it won't seem so far away!!!

LittleWarrior84

Maybe Sora got stuck in prison or something and gave him the charm to keep Axel away or something? Who knows. Deffinatly a clock tower.

adventchildkiori

you cant just GIVE someone a keyblade... for keychains it just wouldnt make sense for sora to give the charm kairi gave thim to someone... I mean its basically the only thing he has that reminds him of kairi on his journey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back