• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A "wouldn't you like" thread. 358/2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ghalghej

In the Dark Realm, trying to find a flashlight to
I guess things have been quiet for 358/2 so... To the point.

Wouldn't you like that in 358/2 we could have images of the Org. members before they were nobodies? And have some data accompany the images? Or at least the images or the data?

I think it would be cool if there was somehting like this in 358/2.

P.S. If there is already a thread about this, plz warn me.

Stars

リク

Wouldn't you like that in 358/2 we could have images of the Org. members before they were nobodies? And have some data accompany the images? Or at least the images or the data?

i think that may be shown in BBS..perhaps...

funnymanhaha1000

i think either Birth By Sleep will show the original 6 somebodies, Xigbar for sure, cause in KH2 he says that hes seen other keyblade warriors. Or 358/2 days will show all the somebodies, its supposed to give us more detail about the organization

Hanzo

It will mostly be in BBS. Also it's both Vexen and Xigbar. Cause the info doesn't effect him and Xigbar tell him do you remember to Vexen. Also 358/2 is mostly about Roxas i doubt they will tell of the others. For if we seen what Xigbar saw then it might tell what BBS will be a little more.

V

V.A.T.13

^ Nomura said that 843759023850/2 was supposed to show the daily life of the org, so it's very possible we might see some info of the other org members.

Though I think we will see most of the orginal 6's past in BBS.

Oh yea. I want a topless Axel plz.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.

They'd look exactly the way they do now.

Hanzo

We dont know that they look the same. For Sora Kairi and Xehanort all broke the rules on becoming a nobody. Also we dont know how the others members did it just help by Xehanort. So they could've been forced.

But what im interested in is their missions.

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
I would love that vereh, vereh much. D:

It's gotta show up sometime, since it's been a question since KH2.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
We dont know that they look the same. For Sora Kairi and Xehanort all broke the rules on becoming a nobody. Also we dont know how the others members did it just help by Xehanort. So they could've been forced.

But what im interested in is their missions.

Roxas and Xemnas were both special cases. Abnormal circumstances surrounded them. And Xemnas looked exactly like he did beforee he became a Nobody. Namine isn't a nobody as recognized by the laws of the KH universe.

Blue

home is where the heart is
I would like to know the true identities of member VII-XII.Although I don't think it will be that important to know their former selves,if we wouldn't know them anyways.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
They'd look exactly the way they do now.

No they wouldn't. In the Secret Ansem Reports, AtW talks about how his apprentice's nobodies have kept their human form but with slight physical appearance changes. So no they don't look exactly the same.

Hanzo said:
It will mostly be in BBS. Also it's both Vexen and Xigbar. Cause the info doesn't effect him and Xigbar tell him do you remember to Vexen. Also 358/2 is mostly about Roxas i doubt they will tell of the others. For if we seen what Xigbar saw then it might tell what BBS will be a little more.

The way you type is absolutely atrocious. o.o; I I honestly had to read that over twice to understand wth you said. How in the world are you 18 and yet talk like this? o_O;

And I would LOVE to see the Organization somebodies. Especially Ienzo and Sai/Sia/Ais/Asi/Isa/Ias.
Saix's somebody if you didn't catch that. XD Only because Saix is like the only member of Org. XIII who barely shows ANY emotion. All the others at least fake it sometimes. Well no. Zexion doesn't either. Cept when he's about to get killed. Then he spazzes out but yeah.

Last edited:

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
And Xemnas looked exactly like he did beforee he became a Nobody.

No he doesn't. o_O He looks similar, but his hair is different and his skin darker.

I'm hoping for Axel's Somebody to appear in BBS. =O And fall in love with Aqua!!
And then if Aqua is the 14th member, Axel will be like "*GASP!*".

NobodyRoxasXP

I'm hoping for Axel's Somebody to appear in BBS. =O And fall in love with Aqua!!
And then if Aqua is the 14th member, Axel will be like "*GASP!*".

WTF? that's messed up, no offense. and besides, why would Axel's somebody be in BBS? i don't think that the three games are connected to each other, just three side stories individually connected to the original three games in some way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back