• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Xehanort Theory...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH-Lover

Website
www.formspring.me
Ok, basically what I'm getting at is that I think Xehanort is the Dark Solider. Correct me if I'm wrong along the way...

Well, most of us know that Xehanort's Heartless was wearing the same thing as Xehanort from BBS. I don't know why, but I have a feeling that this has something to do with his lost memories, sort of like how Roxas wields the Oblivion (Sora's memories of Riku) and the Oathkeeper (Sora's memories of Kiari). Now, if his Heartless form had a "memory" of BBS Xehanort, then it would sort of make sense... Sort of... :D

An anagram to Xehanort is "Another X", right? So... if the DS was somehow made by or from BBS Xehanort, then it would be like "Another Xehanort". BBS Xehanort could have started this whole "X" anagram thing, and Xemnas may have just borrowed the idea from his own past.

This is just an idea, and I know that I might need some more work on it, but tell me your thoughts and so on! :D Thanks for reading!

(If this was made before I'm sorry!)

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Ok, basically what I'm getting at is that I think Xehanort is the Dark Solider. Correct me if I'm wrong along the way...

Well, most of us know that Xehanort's Heartless was wearing the same thing as Xehanort from BBS. I don't know why, but I have a feeling that this has something to do with his lost memories, sort of like how Roxas wields the Oblivion (Sora's memories of Riku) and the Oathkeeper (Sora's memories of Kiari). Now, if his Heartless form had a "memory" of BBS Xehanort, then it would sort of make sense... Sort of... :D

An anagram to Xehanort is "Another X", right? So... if the DS was somehow made by or from BBS Xehanort, then it would be like "Another Xehanort". BBS Xehanort could have started this whole "X" anagram thing, and Xemnas may have just borrowed the idea from his own past.

This is just an idea, and I know that I might need some more work on it, but tell me your thoughts and so on! :D Thanks for reading!

(If this was made before I'm sorry!)

I also think that the DS might have some connection with xehornort or is xehornort but little is known about the DS. He might be a man infused with darkness but some people believe it wasnt pointed at him so... Im just going to say their is not enough info to prove this or decline it so we just have too wait.

Muse

you look atrocious
I don't think Xehanort is DS at all. =/ When DS is seen in the secret trailer, he is as tall as Ven, whereas when Xehanort the Apprentice showed up in a flashback occurring only a few months after the events of BBS, he is about as tall as Terra. Now DS, being either of his late teens to early twenties, is too old to have a sudden growth spurt. Which is why DS =/= Xehanort, imo.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

I still don't see how people are getting this idea... There is absolutely no evidence that even supports this idea. =/

Plus, the fact that he is too young or too short debunks most of the little probability this idea had.

keybladelegacy

Website
I still don't see how people are getting this idea... There is absolutely no evidence that even supports this idea. =/

Plus, the fact that he is too young or too short debunks most of the little probability this idea had.

Yes your right their is no evidence but sometimes you have to expect the unexpected.

I don't think Xehanort is DS at all. =/ When DS is seen in the secret trailer, he is as tall as Ven, whereas when Xehanort the Apprentice showed up in a flashback occurring only a few months after the events of BBS, he is about as tall as Terra. Now DS, being either of his late teens to early twenties, is too old to have a sudden growth spurt. Which is why DS =/= Xehanort, imo.

Terra doesnt look exactly like xehornort unless some kind of change happen. If their could be a change from one of the bbs characters to be xehornort. Then its possible (maybe) for another character besides terra to have a change in appearance. I doubt it though.

Muse

you look atrocious
Terra doesnt look exactly like xehornort unless some kind of change happen. If their could be a change from one of the bbs characters to be xehornort. Then its possible (maybe) for another character besides terra to have a change in appearance. I doubt it though.

Terra has the same face build, the same body build, similar hair, in the secret trailer his eye color even changes to the color Ansem/Xemnas has/have later on. The only thing missing from Terra = Xehanort is the dark skin color and the white hair, both of which he can obtain by fusing with MX. :3 And then the only thing we need to have explained is Norty's brown eyes.

keybladelegacy

Website
Terra has the same face build, the same body build, similar hair, in the secret trailer his eye color even changes to the color Ansem/Xemnas has/have later on. The only thing missing from Terra = Xehanort is the dark skin color and the white hair, both of which he can obtain by fusing with MX. :3 And then the only thing we need to have explained is Norty's brown eyes.

Your right im not going to lie. But until i see what happens at the end of bbs. Im not going to settle for that being the only possiblity.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Yes your right their is no evidence but sometimes you have to expect the unexpected.

Why?

Terra doesnt look exactly like xehornort unless some kind of change happen.

Terra+MX...

If their could be a change from one of the bbs characters to be xehornort. Then its possible (maybe) for another character besides terra to have a change in appearance. I doubt it though.

Just because someone could be changed into Xehanort, does not mean they will.
All that theory does is take lack of evidence and tries to use it as evidence...

in the secret trailer his eye color even changes to the color Ansem/Xemnas has/have later on.

Terra's eyes turned yellow. Ansem's SoD/Xemnas' eyes are orange.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
I don't think it's possible

You are acting like evidence matters to nomura.

Vasquez

Awards
Isnt it obvious who Xehanort is, the bald dude is.

Terra is Ansem's apprentice who was found, with no memory of except that name "Xehanort"(I guess he took on the name), and since nomura has said the secret movie more less represents what happens at the end of the bbs, one could assume terra and co. somehow stopped Xheanhort but with heavy losses, apparently all terra could remeber was the name xehanhort, and eventually went on to become a villian. Ven went on to somehow become sora's nobody, an all that was left of aqua was a suit of armor.

lol theory

also what I find that is notable about the original Xehanort is that he seems to wield the keyblade of darkness(this is kind of verified when he uses it to open kingdom hearts), and forcefully seperate his heart and body. But his "nobody" looks like a complete form...

Also in the two secret movies there some oddities like the realm keyblades disappearing in the KH2:FM secret movie except for the supposed darkness one used by Xehanort.

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
And there's no real evidence for the fusion theory either, but it still persist.

There is far more evidence that would suggest Terra and MX compose Xehanort than there is that would suggest DS is Xehanort.

You are acting like evidence matters to nomura.

It does when he's obviously trying to point something out...

and forcefully seperate his heart and body. But his "nobody" looks like a complete form...

When DS "split" from MX, we don't know if it actually happened or not...
Also, assuming DS did split from MX, we have no way to tell what DS is.

keybladelegacy

Website

Because xion look like kairi but it doesnt mean she is her nobody and the same with ven and roxas doesnt mean roxas is vens nobody. Terra and xehornort look similiar but it doesnt necessarily mean they are one in the same.

It doesnt mean Terra+MX= Xehanort is the only possiblity.

Terra+MX...

Just because someone could be changed into Xehanort, does not mean they will.
All that theory does is take lack of evidence and tries to use it as evidence...

Terra's eyes turned yellow. Ansem's SoD/Xemnas' eyes are orange.
If just because someone could be changed into xehanort does not mean they will. Terra could change too xehanort but that doesnt mean he will. But thats the thing with bbs we have a lack of information.

Isnt it obvious who Xehanort is, the bald dude is.

Terra is Ansem's apprentice who was found, with no memory of except that name "Xehanort"(I guess he took on the name), and since nomura has said the secret movie more less represents what happens at the end of the bbs, one could assume terra and co. somehow stopped Xheanhort but with heavy losses, apparently all terra could remeber was the name xehanhort, and eventually went on to become a villian. Ven went on to somehow become sora's nobody, an all that was left of aqua was a suit of armor.

Ok if terra is xehanort wouldnt he recognize roxas as ven. Ven and roxas are not the same.

also what I find that is notable about the original Xehanort is that he seems to wield the keyblade of darkness(this is kind of verified when he uses it to open kingdom hearts), and forcefully seperate his heart and body. But his "nobody" looks like a complete form...

Also in the two secret movies there some oddities like the realm keyblades disappearing in the KH2:FM secret movie except for the supposed darkness one used by Xehanort.
Xehanort cast off his vessel. what does this have too do with terra though.

There is far more evidence that would suggest Terra and MX compose Xehanort than there is that would suggest DS is Xehanort.

Terra and MX being the same creating xehanort.Their not any evidence of this.
But terra alone being xehanort their is evidence of this.

Vasquez

Awards
Did you read my post?

Ansem's apprentice did not have any memory of except the name "xehanort"...i

Thus he would not reconize ven.....

Also venn has to be related to roxas someway, they look exactly alike.

If you look at if from a perspective birth by sleep may represent how all of these characters were manifested in the riku and sora....maybe even kairi

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Because xion look like kairi but it doesnt mean she is her nobody and the same with ven and roxas doesnt mean roxas is vens nobody. Terra and xehornort look similiar but it doesnt necessarily mean they are one in the same.

The difference between these and DS, is that there are visible similarities that would suggest they are related. With DS, there is nothing.

It doesnt mean Terra+MX= Xehanort is the only possiblity.

Never said it was. It's just the theory that is by far the most likely.

If just because someone could be changed into xehanort does not mean they will. Terra could change too xehanort but that doesnt mean he will. But thats the thing with bbs we have a lack of information.

But, with Terra, at least there is physical similarities that would suggest this. Unlike with DS...

Besides the fact that Xehanort share several similarities with both of them.
Yes, there is nothing to suggest Terra and MX could combine together and become Xehanort...

But terra alone being xehanort their is evidence of this.

Sorry but Nomura said back in 2006 Terra, Aqua, and Ven have never before appeared in a kingdom hearts game. This means that Terra, by himself, can't be Xehanort. Since I don't buy into the Fusion theory, for several which I have already stated in a different thread, I truly believe that it's either going to come down between MX or the DS. I'm leaning towards the DS right now.

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
Interesting theory. It makes sense, I mean we don't even know what he looks like yet so. Its up there it makes sense to me. I'm not big on the fused characters idea either. Like TazmanianChocobo said, Nomura stated none of the 3 main characters appeared in KH before.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back