• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Xion Connected to BBS Theory, Also a Secret Enemy/Ally.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I Read THIS THEORY and it gave me an idea. So Props. to "Gexus" from me.

Sense Days came out I have been disappointed about the KH Universe. A Big Reason is... Xion. NOW YOU XION LOVERS STAY RIGHT THERE! This Theory Gives Importance to Xion and makes her able to appear in the next Games.

Now lets look at 5 Certain Characters, Sora, Ventus, Roxas, Xion, and Vanitas.

Vanitas is connected to Ventus some way. Most people think this because of their names are similar and really, there has to be a reason for that. I don't believe this a coincidence. A Lot of People believe that Van is a Replica to Ven so lets go off this this as if it were true.

So now this is how all 5 characters are connected:
Vanitas > Ventus > Sora < Roxas < Xion

So you see the similarities to all of the people on the opposite ends of this.

Well Sora is the Center.
Roxas is Linked to Sora cause he is Sora's Nobody.
Nomura said that the relationship of Sora and Ven is like Sora's and Roxas'.

So Ventus and Roxas are linked to Sora is a Similar way. Probably not the same though cause Nobodies don't exist in BBS.

Now Xion is connected to Roxas because she is his Replica.
And if Van is Ven's Replica it fits right into place.

This makes a Symetrical Chain. Now Vanitas identity is hidden. The name Vanitas could even be a fake and I think it is. I think Vanitas, when he removes his mask will actually be a girl and look like Xion! This is really Far Fetched and I know you're all going to yell at me but it works. Vanitas and Xion have a lot of similarities.

A New Enemy or Ally

Now lets add Riku to the Mix. Riku and Van are rumored to be connected because of their stance and the Dark Suit's they have, though these suits are different.

Now if Riku is added to this chart it would be like this:

Riku > Vanitas > Ventus > Sora < Roxas < Xion

That doesn't seem right though. What if it is like this?

Riku > Vanitas > Ventus > Sora < Roxas < Xion < ?

I think that a new character will be introduced that has the same connection Riku and Van have but to from the New Character to Xion.

I put a line cause I am Pretty sure this is all wrong that I am saying here.

I think one Day I heard that in one Thread on here I read Xion also got some of Riku's memories. I don't remember this happening in Days but I'm not sure. But if it is true it might be a hint toward this Newbie or a hint that there is no Newbie but that it is like this:

Riku > Vanitas > Ventus > Sora < Roxas < Xion < Riku

Sora in the Middle and Riku at both ends. Fitting for the Two Main Characters isn't it? Tell me if this Part is wrong though cause I think it is.

αsiя

space coke
Well this theory isnt that bad
Saying Vanitas well look like Xion means he'll look like Kairi also and that part just ruins everything

C

coolfresh1224

yeah but besides that ur theory is pretty good. better than mine

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Well this theory isnt that bad
Saying Vanitas well look like Xion means he'll look like Kairi also and that part just ruins everything

Yeah. I know I was kind stretching it there. But Xion actually doesn't have Face. So Vanitas could actually not a Face too. (Explains the Mask)

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
If Vantias looks like anyone we've seen before, I hope it's at least Riku or Ven/ Roxas. That sure beats another Kairi clone, even he/ she/ it shares no resemblance beyond looks.

Oh, and explain this.. Why does Vantias never look like a female or talk like one. If you ask me, that sounds like a guy's/ boy's voice.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
So Luap... you saying vanitas isnt a dude but is a girl? wtf

If Vantias looks like anyone we've seen before, I hope it's at least Riku or Ven/ Roxas. That sure beats another Kairi clone, even he/ she/ it shares no resemblance beyond looks.

Oh, and explain this.. Why does Vantias never look like a female or talk like one. If you ask me, that sounds like a guy's/ boy's voice.

No. I'm more saying that Vanitas doesn't have a Face like Xion. Technically Xion and Vanitas wouldn't have Genders at all... They are Replicas. It would make sense for them to not have Genders.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
No. I'm more saying that Vanitas doesn't have a Face like Xion. Technically Xion and Vanitas wouldn't have Genders at all... They are Replicas. It would make sense for them to not have Genders.

Well that makes more sence. Besides...

After seeing Xion with Sora's head but with her same voice and body structure it's not entirly far fetched.

If it DID turn out he had a girls face for some reasone that would be creepy beyond all reasone I tell you that much.

αsiя

space coke
Well that makes more sence. Besides...

After seeing Xion with Sora's head but with her same voice and body structure it's not entirly far fetched.

If it DID turn out he had a girls face for some reasone that would be creepy beyond all reasone I tell you that much.

It would certainly change the way i see Vanitas

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
ummmm no this theory isnt good at all, how can vanitas be a girl? he has a guy's voice, has a guy's body. how can that be a girl?
no no no really bad theory >.>

B

Blade5468

Can you do me a huge favor?
Learn how to capitalize. Or don't capitalize at all.
I mean, just Don't talk Like This, okay?
No offense intended at all, it's just that it's getting kind of annoying, after reading a lot of your threads :X

Anyway, I think the theory itself is a bit far fetched. It just doesn't seem right to me. I mean, it might be, but it's more like I don't want it to be right. Xion should stay in Days where she belongs.

Also,
anyone consider that vanitas is just an empty suit?

His name means emptiness.
This is actually a really really good idea, don't you think?

B

Blade5468

no it doesnt, it kills the mood =/

and dont double post

It would make a hell lot of sense :X

also

ummmm no this theory isnt good at all, how can vanitas be a girl? he has a guy's voice, has a guy's body. how can that be a girl?
no no no really bad theory >.>

lol xion wut.

Yuuki

It would make a hell lot of sense :X btw

also
no not really, people want to know who he is and it would suck if no one was there to begin with =/

lol xion wut.
what?

B

Blade5468

no not really, people want to know who he is and it would suck if no one was there to begin with =/

Blah, I guess. It could potentially be good, though. Not that there' no one rather -- rather just that the thing in there doesn't have a body for whatever reason.

Xion is a girl. She has a girl's body. She has a girl's voice. Yet depending on the situation and who the one observing her is she may or may not be a boy. I'm just saying, it's not all that far fetched. I don't think it's true because they wouldn't re-use the concept, but my point is that it HAS happened in the past.

Yuuki

Blah, I guess. It could potentially be good, though. Not that there' no one rather -- rather just that the thing in there doesn't have a body for whatever reason.
so basically his ansem seeker of darkness or at least like him XD

Xion is a girl. She has a girl's body. She has a girl's voice. Yet depending on the situation and who the one observing her is she may or may not be a boy. I'm just saying, it's not all that far fetched. I don't think it's true because they wouldn't re-use the concept, but my point is that it HAS happened in the past.
xion wasnt really a girl, the reason "it" took that form was because kairi was sora's strongest memory.
but unlike xion vanitas doesnt change form or gender xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back