• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Abandoned Heart (THE ULTIMATE YUNA HATER FIC!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Abandoned Heart (Now joint, but still hating Yuna)

Dude. I hate Yuna. She stuffs. She should die. So this fic starts out that way. Also, the Emo-Magician-Pengy-Eating Gerard is going to write this, too. Gerardino. XDDD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
His gloved-hand fingered the crystal gem as it glowed a faint rose-colour. The rain poured down, soaking him to the bone, but he concentrated only on the prize that layed perched on his fingers.
"In this world," he murmered, suddenly remembering an old text he had memorized, "there are creators, protectors, and destroyers of heart..."
Lightning cracked, and he looked instinctively around. The light revealed the truth. For a split second, he saw long shadows cast on the ground. Darkness spread back over the sky, completing the stormy night, but he was suddenly surrounded by piercing yellow orbs.
Automatically, two blades flew to his hands. He scowled in disgust, casting away the long, key-shaped blades. He did not need the weapons others so readily and willingly opened their hearts to.
His fingers wrapped themselves around a familiar knife's hilt. "...And then there are the keepers of Heart. The rulers of all living things. To have that kind of power..."
His blade sliced through the air, whistling as it burned through head after head of the bobbing heartless. A smoking knife returned to his hand. "...You'd have to give up your own heart in exchange."
The rain poured down, and the boy walked up the steps to the apartment. Thirty hearts or so jingled on his chain belts as his boots thumped onto the floor. His eyes narrowed as he thrust open the door. He was surprised to see that she was alone.
"That's funny," he said slowly, his revealed ice-blue eye showing no emotion. "I could've sworn you'd be with some guy from... Well, anywhere would've been fine..."
He brushed a lock of dark hair away from his other eye. A stripe of green was slashed through the iris.
"...Right, Mom?" He squinted in rage. The green stripe proved his heritage; almost nobody was Al Bhed anymore. At least, in his time. Yuna looked at him, shocked. He sat down on a chair across the room from her. He folded his arms, leaning back. A smirk appeared on his face.
"Kanynt?" Yuna asked.
"I thought you'd be glad to see me, Mother." Kanynt glared. "I came all the way from the future just to see you."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hate that chap. I'm making the next chap, and then we take turns. *shuns Kindergarten teacher that always told me to share*

Last edited:

Laffy Taffy

Bronze Member
awww that's a good story but I like Yuna she's hot I guess anyway good story.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She sat there, shocked. Kanynt continued to glare. It was obvious; she wasn't going to say anything for a while. He closed his eyes, still nearly shaking with anger.

This was her fault. She was so stupid. Did she think that she could hint it to his father, but that Kanynt wouldn't figure it out either? Idiotic.

It had been a quiet day. Kanynt had been staring at Gerard and Ketso practicing Blitz Ball moves on a trampoline that could've snapped like a bull-fighting hamster's back. He envied them. He remained envious, even when Ketso was scolded for throwing the blitzball deliberately at Gerard's nose.

"Ketso, I use the nose for emo-ing. You know that."

Then, from on top of his roof, Kanynt saw Yuna leave. He watched her like a hawk. It always seemed like she was trying to tell Gerard something. Something Kanynt wouldn't want her to hear, apparently. It made him wonder. Why was she so secretive around him? Was it not she who had volunteered to take the boy in? And yet she was keeping secrets? This was why he watched her. He watched her drop her 'subtle' hints. She would compliment on what a good FATHER Gerard was, and oh yes, KANYNT was fine today. How are YOU, Gerard? She slobbered over him.

It had taken Kanynt a little while to figure it out, but he needed absolute proof before he confronted her. And then he had finally gotten it. That very day, while he was watching the two males blitz. Yuna had had it with subtlety, it seemed. She whispered it to Gerard. Kanynt knew, now. He hadn't wanted Gerard to find out, assuming that Gerard WAS his father. Wasn't Gerard happy with Rikku? And if Yuna had to disrupt that, what did that make her?

Yes. It was true. His mother had tried to destroy them, apparently. She had tried to destroy seemingly true love. And he was the result of her attempt in vain. Or was it in vain? Kanynt sensed that maybe there were... Feelings between his mother and father. However, he didn't get to see Gerard's reaction to the news, because he was spotted by Ketso.

Ketso. Kanynt hated the boy. Gerard LIKED Ketso. Ketso wasn't even his son. Gerard seemed to actually care about Ketso. Gerard, and Ketso were all... happy. While Kanynt was stuck with a good-for-nothing mother and a pretty much non-existent-until-now father.

Two children sent from the future. Ketso and Kanynt were the same age at fifteen years, though Ketso had been sent to the past when he was in infant. Kanynt had just appeared at the age of about eleven, giving Yuna enough time to figure him out. It must've been Yuna's fault. She had been with Gerard while he was supposed to be with Rikku. Or maybe it was Gerard for letting her. Or Rikku, for never stopping it.

Kanynt glared at Ketso, who he was now playing videogames with. Gerard was Kanynt's father, yet Ketso was getting all the attention. Stupid, Stupid Ketso. What had he done to prove himself? What did Ketso have that Kanynt didn't? Was blood not thicker than water?

'But not nearly as refreshing,' Kanynt had thought grimly to himself.

That was all he remembered. And now they both knew that Gerard was Kanynt's father. And Yuna knew that Kanynt knew. He waited for her reaction.

And was surprised when she ran. She ran out the door. What was this solving? Where would she go? He wanted answers. Answers she was not going to give? No. He had lived with this pain for too long. How long had it been since he had first guessed it? It didn't matter. It felt like an eternity. An eternity of watching the ones that were supposed to love and take care of him love someone else.

It was not her right to run. He glared, standing up and following her, after a while, to the door. He stopped there, a hand on the frame of the door. He saw her running. To Gerard's house. And he hated her for it.

But he didn't know why. Because all he felt like doing now was running away, too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>_> Ew. Emotion. *hides* Yer turn, GERD. XP

Krazy

Jabberwocky
.........How.....emotional.....*REALLY wants to huggle Kanynt and make him feel better* >_< ;-;

Poor, poor Kanyt........*shakes head* Since he despises Ketso, does he hate meh, too? ;-;

;-;-;-;-;-;-;

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Nu. He's pro-Kaze/Myra, though, because that makes Ketso sad. And it makes Kanynt happy to see Ketso sad.

Krazy

Jabberwocky

He REALLY hates Ketso......o_O

So.....Kanynt's a Myra/Kaze shipper, eh? xD I guess there's really no use of shipping anyway...BECAUSE OF YOU!!! *shakes fist at Aozora* >_>

Kanynt's probably gonna be all uber nice to Aozora. xD Aozora'll be all, "Who the hell are you?" [insert violence here curtesy of Piku cuz Aozora cusseded(BEWARE TEH BAD GRAMMAR!!!)]

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin

Oh wow.

Yeah, I definitely missed a few crucial chats. All I really heard was something about a heartbroken Yuna and Kanyt being Ketso's stepbrother. Okie-dokie then.

WHERE IS HEARTBROKEN YUNA?! I WANT HER TO BE IN EXCRUTIATING PAIN NOW!!!!!!

Have a nice day. And get on AIM soon!

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
UGUGUG! I'm always on AIM. >_> Well, not always.

Well, it's Gerard's turn to update, and she's not getting her heart stolen now. Or yet. Or whichever.

._.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Time to update. Courtesey of the one and emonly Gerd.

Chapter 2: Defend You (Silverstein)

Yuna ran fast and hard. The rain didn't stop her. She couldn't let Kanynt catch her. The only help she could get was from Gerard. Maybe now, he'll believe me. I really hope he does, Yuna cried. Her face was covered with tears and raindrops. Kanynt stood back watching her run. Yes mother... Run. Run like you did from me. Abandon me... Just like my father did, he thought cynically. His face was covered by long black hair, just like his father. He moved his hair out of his eyes, revealing a piercing blue eye.

"Gerard... Please. Believe me. We have a son. I know it's hard to believe... But really... Please help me... I can't help him. Kanynt needs you," Yuna said to Gerard quietly. Gerard's face was still. He couldn't believe her. A son? With Yuna? That would be the worst joke ever played on him.

"Yuna... Just let me think about this. You swear this isn't a joke?"

"I know I'm a bit playful at times, but this is the most serious I have ever been, next to my time as a summoner,"

"Well, alright..." Gerard said. He walked off on the beach as he started to think about his mistakes. "Crap... How the hell did this happen!?" he asked himself angrily. "I only slept with Yuna..." he said as he looked at his fingers. Eventually, the numbers outnumbered the fingers, so he took off his shoes and counted his toes. "Oh gee... It's possible..." he said quietly. He let out his anger by yelling a four letter word that started with the letter F. Luckily he was alone.

Kanynt was watching from afar. "Dad..." he thought angrily. His mother wouldn't let him talk to Gerard. Yuna had kept him under wraps for a bit. She proved to be a good mother, taking care of him and such. But inside, Kanynt had raged angrily at her. He had a hidden agenda. She messed with the love between Gerard and Rikku. Those two were always happy together. They didn't fight all too often, and whenever they did, Gerard would do his best to patch it up.

"Dad, if you can hear me..." He said quietly. "I hate you."

Kanynt waved his hair back with his hand and quickly ran to the side of the apartment Yuna was in. He jumped onto his motorcycle. Even in the rainy night, it stood out. An eerie red glow shone from his motorcycle. He kick started the engine and it roared. The mechanical beast he rode was small in size, but it's speed was one to be feared. As he continued on, he had Yuna in his sights, but unfortunately for him, she ran into another building.

Kanynt let out a wicked laugh. "It's like killing two birds with one knife," he said quietly. He entered the building and in one shake, all the raindrops fell off his black leather jacket. He quickly made his way up the stairs and made it to the floor she was on. Yuna, scared to tears, had run into Gerard's temporary apartment. He normally stayed in the same building as Yuna, but he was staying with Ketso for a while. Yuna stood in front of him wet from the rain. She wrapped her arms around him for dear life, crying her eyes out. "Gerard... Please!" she said crying. Gerard motioned for Ketso to leave. Ketso stepped into another room, but left the door open to listen to the two.

"Calm down, Yunie. Breathe in and out. Now. What happened?"

"Kanynt's back! He's back for us. He's going to..." she cried. The door flung open. The hinges were destroyed as Kanynt stood at the doorway. His hair covered most of his face, but he moved it to show his eyes. One blue, one green. Gerard's heart was pierced by the emotional stake.

"Kanynt?" Gerard asked, nervously.

"Yeah. Commit it to memory," he smirked. He moved aside his jacket to reveal a sheath. A large black hilt was revealed in the light. He pulled the sword out to reveal a large katana. One of a large size. The black blade was stained red with the blood of Kanynt's last victim. "Your precious Yunie here has committed a serious crime. She's messed with pure love. She's torn hearts. She has to pay the price," he said holding his sword to Yuna. Gerard protected her.

"Stand back Yuna. You're safe with me," Gerard said looking back at Yuna.

"Hmm... What's wrong Gerard? Don't you miss your own flesh and blood?" he smirked. Gerard was struck with another pang. Flesh and blood, he asked himself. Kanynt thrust his blade towards Gerard and Yuna. In an instant, Ketso knocked the katana away with his keyblades. Kanynt wasn't surprised. "How old are you now, Ketso?"

"F-fifteen," Ketso said.

"Ah... Just like me. You sure are short,"

"You sure are ugly,"

"Really? We come from the same person," Kanynt smirked.

"No we don't... I'm nothing like you!"

"Yes you are. This fight will decide who gets to live another fifteen years," he said. Ketso and Kanynt had readied their blades.

-End Chapter-

Krazy

Jabberwocky
*gasp*

DAMN YOU, AND YER DAMN CLIFFIES, GERD!! I BETTER COME IN THERE RIGHT NOW, AND KICK BOTH THEIR ASSES!! UKBARM SHALL PREVAIL!!! NHEHHHH!! *smacks Ketso and Kanynt with One-Winged Angel and Diamond Dust* No fighting eachother! Even if it does make you both look even more hott! >_< DON'T KILL EACHOTHER, DAMMIT!!! ##>_>

*cough*

:ninja: <_< >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back