• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ABC family

• Thread starter Deleted member 87467
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

disneyboy20022

yeeeah. they do

what other channel did I used to see kh commercials on??? hrmmmm :/

In the Past I've seen Kingdom Hearts advertised on WWE monday night Raw on USA like Raw is brought to you by Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep and Doritos....

And Maybe on ABC Family wiht Make it or break they should show Olympus Collesium just to half sort relate to Make it Or break it HA HA :p

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Disney owns ABC which you probably know. I remember the Days commercials last year. My sister watches ABC family all the time, funny how I haven't seen Birth by Sleep yet. I'll look for it though. They're just advertising for free. They'll probably put the commercial on regular ABC, maybe ESPN and most likely Disney Channel. I remember when KH2 came out and Disney 411 or something was there with all the stars, and they somehow found a way to talk about Hannah Montana because HJO's sister was on the show and she was there too, not even in the game. Then they played the game with Jesse McCartney.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Weird there haven't been TV Spots as of yet. But whatever. At lest BBS was mentioned on ABC Family. Now for some special of it on Disney Channel needs to appear.

They usually advertise on channels with child or gamer demographics. So I can see a commercial of it on Nick, G4, Fox (whenever their cartoon block is), ABC/Disney/ESPN channels...

αsiя

space coke
The last time I saw Kingdom Hearts on T.V was when Disney Channel did the Disney 411 on Kingdom Hearts 2, I remember my fanboyness squirting with excitement every time it was on.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Try G4 I remember seeing KH2 ads, and commercials.

Disney owns ABC which you probably know. I remember the Days commercials last year. My sister watches ABC family all the time, funny how I haven't seen Birth by Sleep yet. I'll look for it though. They're just advertising for free. They'll probably put the commercial on regular ABC, maybe ESPN and most likely Disney Channel. I remember when KH2 came out and Disney 411 or something was there with all the stars, and they somehow found a way to talk about Hannah Montana because HJO's sister was on the show and she was there too, not even in the game. Then they played the game with Jesse McCartney.

This one?

Shadow Key

Nobody plays Kingdom Hearts like that. Except when they are fighting Xaldin or Xigbar. And even then it's mostly cursing at the screen and sitting there very intently.

Oh thank God, I thought I was the only one who wanted to throw my controller when I had to fight those two.

Oh, and am I the only one that thought it was strange that KHII got a Hollywood premier?

Last edited:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Oh thank God, I thought I was the only one who wanted to throw my controller when I had to fight those two.

Oh, and am I the only one that thought it was strange that KHII got a Hollywood premier?

I'm glad it did...too bad Bbs won't get one. Also, my brother plays like that...3 hours he couldn't beat Xigbar...I got on...15 minutes later...I was at the last boss fight...he was mad xP

ICECOOL113

Yeah those ABC people who don't even play video games must be thinking "What the hell is Birth By Sleep some kind of pokemon or rock band game?" and some would be like "Is it about a baby born by sleep?" and others would be like "Just another stupid 'let's save the world by killing people games"

OMG I wish some people would get a clue.....
peteheadache

D

Deleted member 87467

I was watching whose line is it anyway when it came on

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Boy, I haven't seen that in a LOOOOONG time. So HJO plays Kingdom Hearts, huh? Wondering if he already played Birth By Sleep.

I was more surprised to see Jesse McCartney with the controller, since I'd heard HJO played it before. XD

That announcer guy was terrible at pretending to play the game, though. XD

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Huge looks like a disgusting show. D:

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Huge looks like a disgusting show. D:

Looks like a new way for America to say "Its good to be fat as hell" xD

Ah, that Disney 411 brings back memories.......I used to watch Hanna Montana back then HA I was still like 15 but whatever xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back