• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ABC family

• Thread starter Deleted member 87467
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Huge looks like a disgusting show. D:

What, ya hatin' on fat people now? (just kidding obviously)

I do agree that the show looks terrible... but then again 90% of the shows out there are terrible in my opinion. The only show I ever watch nowadays is Doctor Who and sometimes when my sister is watching, I'll sit down for Phineas and Ferb when I'm bored (that show is proof that Disney knows how to atleast make decent animated shows)

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
What, ya hatin' on fat people now? (just kidding obviously)

I do agree that the show looks terrible... but then again 90% of the shows out there are terrible in my opinion. The only show I ever watch nowadays is Doctor Who and sometimes when my sister is watching, I'll sit down for Phineas and Ferb when I'm bored (that show is proof that Disney knows how to atleast make decent animated shows)

Disney can still make decent animated things (as seen with Phineas and Ferb, and Princess and the Frog) however their live-action department has been lacking since the end of Pirates of the Carribbean...lets hope Tron Legacy can fix that...and I think it will.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Disney can still make decent animated things (as seen with Phineas and Ferb, and Princess and the Frog) however their live-action department has been lacking since the end of Pirates of the Carribbean...lets hope Tron Legacy can fix that...and I think it will.

See, Phineas and Ferb and Princess and the Frog are both the perfect proof that Disney knows how to do hand-drawn animated movies. They need to get back to doing that, because all of their live-action sit coms are utter fails.

Tron Legacy!! Very excited for that!

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
See, Phineas and Ferb and Princess and the Frog are both the perfect proof that Disney knows how to do hand-drawn animated movies. They need to get back to doing that, because all of their live-action sit coms are utter fails.

Tron Legacy!! Very excited for that!

I think Tron Legacy will be good, at least I'm hoping it will be...I don't keep up with it much though...is their a release date or a suspected release date?

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Yeah those ABC people who don't even play video games must be thinking "What the hell is Birth By Sleep some kind of pokemon or rock band game?" and some would be like "Is it about a baby born by sleep?" and others would be like "Just another stupid 'let's save the world by killing people games"

OMG I wish some people would get a clue.....
peteheadache

I remember watching a disney 411 on kh2 on youtube. The guy said it was a direct sequel to the first game and i was like "What about COM?" And what made it worse was they started doing about hannah montana interviews when that had nothing to do with the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back