• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

about 358/2 days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

trip6996

so as you continue thought the game do member of the Org.13 start to die out (the ones killed in CoM)

i think i read this somewhere but i cant remember if this was true, what do you think

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
no this game is supposed to take place literally right before CoM because in it the is a cutscene when Axel is about o go to Castle Oblivion and Sa'ix stops him and tells him that Xemnas has given him an order to rid the organization of the traitor(s)

x3pic

No clue wat you just said xD

but um if you need an answer i think Riku-Keyblade made a thread, about what we know about 358/2 days
as well as the other games..

so maybe you should check that out

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
The CoM members are there for the first few "days", and then they and Axel disappear for one day. Only Axel returns.

14th member fades sometime in the game (Nomura said one would "disappear").

Should be obvious if you played CoM and KH2.

T

tazztig

The CoM members are there for the first few "days", and then they and Axel disappear for one day. Only Axel returns.

14th member fades sometime in the game (Nomura said one would "disappear").

Should be obvious if you played CoM and KH2.

That's the thing, I've never played CoM so it's quite confusing to me.^^.//

O

Organiztion14

This thread is really confusing me. CoM, or 358/2? which one.

Yes as you progress through the game the ones that died in CoM will be killed off because eventually the two games stories overlap. 358/2 Days starts before the events of CoM and continue on afterwords. So the answer to your question is yes.

Omegas Squared

no. youre completely wrong. It takes place from the moment of roxas's birth until the moment he is digitized into the virtual twilight town.

A

Audo

no this game is supposed to take place literally right before CoM because in it the is a cutscene when Axel is about o go to Castle Oblivion and Sa'ix stops him and tells him that Xemnas has given him an order to rid the organization of the traitor(s)
Someone doesn't know what they are talking about...
358 takes place from Roxas' birth in KH1 up until just before KH2.
The CoM Members are in it.
And depending how long CoM is, they could be there for a while. (In the Another Report, it is said Axel had been at CO for "a few months") So we'll just have to wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back